New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Their actions are borderline criminal.
Party political. The LibDems have got the greens in their ears. Gant has set out his stall and is being clearly influenced by FoSB and Middleton. Gant is, in turn, no doubt, exerting pressure on Levy. It's very sad to know that Levy is an ex-director of Stockport County, even mentioned them in Council today. He, of all of them, knows what this means to OUFC. The sooner this coalition of neer-do-wells is voted out, the better. And, I don't care, at this time, whether that means Labour or Tory.

Party political. The LibDems have got the greens in their ears. Gant has set out his stall and is being clearly influenced by FoSB and Middleton. Gant is, in turn, no doubt, exerting pressure on Levy. It's very sad to know that Levy is an ex-director of Stockport County, even mentioned them in Council today. He, of all of them, knows what this means to OUFC. The sooner this coalition of neer-do-wells is voted out, the better. And, I don't care, at this time, whether that means Labour or Tory.
Yes, Levy is the worst one IMO, he knows how much a football club means to a community yet is getting involved in these party politics

Yes, Levy is the worst one IMO, he knows how much a football club means to a community yet is getting involved in these party politics
and it appears 'his' football team will be playing L1 football next season

What it does show is that when you have people with a passion for their cause they will call stuff out that doesn't seem right until the truth comes out. As others have said, I don't think the councillors are usually under that type of scrutiny on such a scale.

In no way is this meant to sound threatening, purely peaceful protest, but if the council are responsible for the stadium not going ahead due to party politics there will be thousands of supporters lining streets outside that meeting to show their dissatisfaction.

Buried in sport section again. In the comments some weird comment about lack of NHS funding?! What's that got to do with the stadium?

and in the comments, as if to prove my earlier point, someone called "Yellow Peril" answering "Go screw yourself"

Spotted this in one objection which made me giggle.

"The extra and traffic will have a huge effect on the air quantity."

Spotted this in one objection which made me giggle.

"The extra and traffic will have a huge effect on the air quantity."
In fact, there are four objections in a row from the same surname (Clarke) living in Kidlington and which are absolutely identical. They all begin with this bewildering statement:

"Traffic congestion and road closures - these should be major concerns for the councils, i dont not under way this is not!"

In fact, there are four objections in a row from the same surname (Clarke) living in Kidlington and which are absolutely identical. They all begin with this bewildering statement:

"Traffic congestion and road closures - these should be major concerns for the councils, i dont not under way this is not!"
Just goes to show they'll publish any comment on there

All representations must be published unless they are obscene, defamatory or illegal.

Back
Top Bottom