New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

I do hope they stop using the picture of him in an OUFC scarf...

View attachment 18832

Wow! On close inspection it clear is.
Some freebie, perhaps? Didn't really want it?

But wait, here he is again in another (different) OUFC scarf...

1712864080802.png

How much OUFC merch does Andrew Gant actually own? And more importantly, why?

This is absolutely f*cking mental.

Yes I miss the club shop in the covered market, even though it was limited. They used to have another one on the entrance of the Clarendon centre in the 80s .I'm sure fans will make a couple of pubs,in town near the station. I for one Will still venture into town ,from Kidlington & back on match days.
There’s a pop up United shop in John Lewis at the moment

I take my hat off to so many of you for keeping the heat on people like Gant, McIvor and Middleton. I can't even bring myself to read the crap they come out with. It all makes me so angry! Our great club and fans will prevail against these people and when we do, we still won't forget what they tried to do to us.

This Gant story is such an obvious contender for an Oxford Mail front pager. If it's not picked up by the paper, then something rotten is going on.
It won't be in the paper it will be some anti stadium propaganda stories then fosb will release there copy and paste comments I can see it coming

This Gant story is such an obvious contender for an Oxford Mail front pager. If it's not picked up by the paper, then something rotten is going on.

“Councillor behind road closures in east Oxford against temporary road closure in North Oxford” is a story that writes itself, as you say if they don’t report it then it’s obvious something smells off, no paper turns this down.

“Councillor behind road closures in east Oxford against temporary road closure in North Oxford” is a story that writes itself, as you say if they don’t report it then it’s obvious something smells off, no paper turns this down.
Depends if FoSB's agent inside the Fail allows that to happen

I said earlier it all makes sense lib Dems and greens are behind the delay and now one lib dem is out the rest will follow all using this 8 have a open mind if needed in council how can you object but have an open mind is just rubbish
Yeah it’s a complete nonsense explanation from Gant at the start of that objection.

It's been a tough few weeks for the stadium which feels a million miles away currently.
It feels like it I understand, but we are the people in the right here. We don't resort to hypocrisy, misinformation, politicking, lies or mistruths.

We will succeed i am certain of it.

• React
Reactions: GRB
It feels like it I understand, but we are the people in the right here. We don't resort to hypocrisy, misinformation, politicking, lies or mistruths.

We will succeed i am certain of it.

The LibDem's don't want it, that been made clear today. They run the County Council who own the land. Hard to see how it'll ever happen currently.

It's been a tough few weeks for the stadium which feels a million miles away currently.
We will be much closer come may the 3rd I'll call it now with my zero knowledge of politics labour absolutely nail it lib Dems will be a distant 3rd greens 4th Tory way back in 2nd labour by a country mile
Labour against ltns seemingly for the stadium that's a hell of a lot of votes to gain

You heard it here first

Back
Top Bottom