New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Do Gant's comments exclude him from ANY planning decisions, including traffic management, relating to the stadium- given he has now publically voiced an ' interest'?
It should do. It could work in our favour as he's shown his predetermination with this statement.

At least we now know the Liberal Democrats view on the stadium. Do not vote for them or the Greens.

It should do. It could work in our favour as he's shown his predetermination with this statement.

At least we now know the Liberal Democrats view on the stadium. Do not vote for them or the Greens.

He's an OCC Councillor isn't he, not a CDC one? Therefore he could have an impact as part of the Cabinet with the lease.

If the Ultras hadnt been hounded out there would likely be a few choice worded banners on display for the sky tv cameras a week tomorrow eve I reckon

Shame on those at OUFC who backed Mixters campaign against the Ultras...they not only bought colour and atmosphere, they pulled no punches making thier views known

And delivered on any fundraisers for special displays too
Yes exactly, i see no reason why something can't be done.?? I remember going on marches , meetings sit ins on the manor pitch.making banners out of bed sheets against Thames Valley Royals. It just needs somebody to organise it....

Yes exactly, i see no reason why something can't be done.?? I remember going on marches , meetings sit ins on the manor pitch.making banners out of bed sheets against Thames Valley Royals. It just needs somebody to organise it....

Must be a meeting or something we can all turn up to? Show them how much it matters.

I find the objection all rather odd, to be honest. If he's representing his local residents, then why not tell them to object? Lots of the things he is objecting to and writes ample amounts about, are going to be addressed by OUFC with additional modelling data and the idea of a footbridge being floated for another planning application. The bit that confuses me is why put your name out there with Objection clearly stated on your reply, when what you've written carried no more weight than what others have already written on their objections. The guys needs a lesson from Ian Middleton in how to be cautiously neutral.

Do Gant's comments exclude him from ANY planning decisions, including traffic management, relating to the stadium- given he has now publically voiced an ' interest'?

Wasn't it his department that recommended the road be closed on a matchday in the first place?

He already did at the original meeting to decide on the lease of the land back in September 2023.
View attachment 18821
missed that - cheers for sharing @Manorlounger

interesting that Miller is a Volunteer coach with Gosford All Blacks rugby club- who will benefit in terms of improved facilities on Stratfield Brake Sports ground if The stadium goes ahead. Wonder if any of the egg chasers will be having a 'word' with him at a training session, the Lib Dem candidate for MP in the new constituency could perhaps do with reminding which side his bread is buttered ( after he very likely fails to be elected by ignoring the majority of his prospective constituents views)

Just spoke to my sister on the phone Suzanne McIvor on behalf of FoSB is sneering at OUFC s £10k contribution to local facilities, as well as insisting OUFC can remain at the breeze block in todays OM letters page...more spin , misinformation & mistruths from a local millionaire developer abd professional protester.
they dont seem to put these letters on line any more

Perhaps Gant would benefit from a few emails from OUFC supporters who are dismayed at his objection to securing our future?

So Gant is fine with PERMANENT road closures in working class areas of Oxfordshire, but not more affluent areas?

The hypocrisy is outrageous. GANT YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE AND A LIAR.
This is such a good point - I drove from Summertown to Cowley Road today and yet again found myself seething at the OX2 posse swanning around the wide avenues. why not LTN all of the cross routes between Woodstock and Banbury Road like OX4?

Back
Top Bottom