New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Amazing, it's rained onto a tyre track and they've spun that into a "localised micro-wetland habitat".

Desperate.
If that's the case, nothing should be built at all, anywhere

There are grown adults that believe this utter fantasy. The Natural England report is all that matters, there is no argument against it.

Amazing, it's rained onto a tyre track and they've spun that into a "localised micro-wetland habitat".

Desperate.
It's part of the reason councils take so long to repair potholes, or to use the updated term, 'miniature wetland ecosystems'. They can't just go filling in such wildlife havens without conducting thorough wildlife surveys beforehand.

Any chance we can see Middleton's comments on the Natural England and the fake FoSB reports please? I fancy a laugh at his foolishness.

Last edited:
Oh I know that
if he don't answer my question of fosb ecology report it shows that he's not neutral
If he can question what's in our report he has to question fosb report
The thing is not our report, it's independent. He just doesn't like the fact Natural England have no objections to the development so he's throwing mud it at. He's supporting the fake report because it says what he wants to hear.

If he can question the official report by Natural England on the planning portal he must question the fake report produced by someone who is essentially a hobbyist. He really is a clown.

Last edited:
He was busy claiming to be a councillor on Facebook yesterday, don’t think anyone has been silly enough to vote for him have

Thought I would copy copy Malcolm Bakers funny but not funny really from the blue veins Facebook site

He’s just put a video on there, excellent as always from him.

Back
Top Bottom