New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

These comments are only going to get worse once they fosb release there what to copy and paste fact sheet on 8th April I can't wait they will be the biggest waste of time out

31 more comments just dropped on the planning portal

All 31 in support and a few from Kidlington aswell
With today's update, there are 350 public comments with just 75 who give "Kidlington" as their home address.

I think it's safe to say that the other 275 are supportive; I don't know the numbers specific for the Kidlington replies, but at the moment it looks like the representations are around 6 to1 in favour.

With today's update, there are 350 public comments with just 75 who give "Kidlington" as their home address.

I think it's safe to say that the other 275 are supportive; I don't know the numbers specific for the Kidlington replies, but at the moment it looks like the representations are around 6 to1 in favour.

How many members do FOSB have? It may be approaching the stage where even if they all reply they still won't close the gap.

How many members do FOSB have? It may be approaching the stage where even if they all reply they still won't close the gap.
claim of 600 but to be a member all you had to do was subscribe to there newsletter so i am a member so how many oufc supporters also signeded up to there newsletter i bet there are quite a few

claim of 600 but to be a member all you had to do was subscribe to there newsletter so i am a member so how many oufc supporters also signeded up to there newsletter i bet there are quite a few
I once remember a certain Tackley resident claiming that FoSB had more members than OxVox, so therefore FoSB should be listened to more.

More manipulation of numbers on their part. This isn't a playground argument, our club's future is at stake and we need to shut down all the FoSB lies and misinformation.

I once remember a certain Tackley resident claiming that FoSB had more members than OxVox, so therefore FoSB should be listened to more.

More manipulation of numbers on their part. This isn't a playground argument, our club's future is at stake and we need to shut down all the FoSB lies and misinformation.
he told me that and then said we should have 35k as thats how many we took to wembley

Yet again, the Oxford Fail is NOT on our side. They are happy to allows lies to be published just to sell papers

Another reason why these people should not be ignored.
Well sorry I have to disagree as I emailed Andrew.colley@londonnewsquest.co.uk and he tried to say as he has pointed out previously that the Oxford fail aren’t bias and he sent me this reply

IMG_2335.jpeg

Mean while
Not what the official report that’s on the portal says.. 🤣

Responses so far...

For: 293, with 51 from the OX5 area,121 total from the CDC area

Against: 39 with 31 from the OX5 area and one additional from the CDC area.

Did somewhat of a recount so hopefully these numbers are spot on, if they are one or two out don't panic🤣

That's 66.3% For and 33.7% against.
A far cry from that local poll they ran.
The one that no one bothered to vote in, wasn't legally binding, cost £7,000 that could have been spent on more important matters like food banks, children's playgroups and activities for lonely elderly people and meant nothing because KPC has no jurisdiction over The Triangle?

Back
Top Bottom