New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Latest rubbish from fosb

I touched on it in my submission...

"The Oxfordshire community will be strengthened with the provision of updated sporting facilities, not only in The Triangle but also with Oxford United proving to be a true friend to Stratfield Brake with much-needed investment to the crumbling facilities there, taking the burden away from local tax payers."
i said similar on my supportive comments to the consultation

got my sister, he hubby, and her kids and their partners ( pretty much all Kidlington or Cherwell district area residents) on the case to put in supportive comments

as well as family members who are non kidlington/ cherwell area residents of the shire (and beyond) also, I'm hoping, ( Ive asked them nicely), adding supportive comments too

Latest rubbish from fosb
Shame on FoSB , THEY have misled the people of Kidlington with constant unsubstantiated mistruths, as well as attempted to get tax payers of Kidlington Parish to fund their campaigns of misinformation. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black

Latest rubbish from fosb
"Oxford United’s lease was terminated by Firoka Ltd the stadium company as a result of the club’s own actions."

This is the bit that didn't make the edit:-

"but we can't tell you what those actions were. We do know that it has previously been reported that Firoka terminated the lease under the “Force Majeure" clause using the Covid pandemic as reason but that doesn't suit our argument, but the council know that anyway so there's little point repeating it as it might make others aware as to the reason for the loss of rights"

I touched on it in my submission...

"The Oxfordshire community will be strengthened with the provision of updated sporting facilities, not only in The Triangle but also with Oxford United proving to be a true friend to Stratfield Brake with much-needed investment to the crumbling facilities there, taking the burden away from local tax payers."
I like the 'true friend' comment

Shame on FoSB , THEY have misled the people of Kidlington with constant unsubstantiated mistruths, as well as attempted to get tax payers of Kidlington Parish to fund their campaigns of misinformation. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black
Sarge, the residents of Kidlington will soon come to realise what they have lost (SB) and at what cost. If those same residents were to have logged on to the streaming of last nights FF, they could not have failed to be impressed with the vision of what the Triangle development will bring to the area. It’s a shame that we lost the Stratfield Brake option as that would have been even more beneficial to Kidlington residents as a whole, but that’s water under the bridge as to say. It’s now imperative that positive comments are lodged with the planning department over the next few weeks. Grant mentioned that he felt what ever happens regarding the stadium, the future for OUFC would continue, I strongly disagree and was pleased with what followed re that this is our only medium to long term solution. There are NO alternative sites. This has to be strongly communicated by both the board and the fans.

Had a read through some comments, came across the mad one about park and rides only being able to be used for people getting on buses and trains, as if that would ever be enforceable.

Latest rubbish from fosb
They are not happy bunnies judging by the tone of that article. No concrete evidence again that OUFC "misled" the public either, just conjecture.

As for the "private company" comment - OUFC are not like a big corporate company out to make as much money as possible - it's an entity that means quite a lot to thousands of people. It's like they are comparing the club to some big faceless corporation.

They are desperate. They will fade back into obscurity soon.

They bore me to death and then having to constantly correct them

Screenshot_2024-03-08-15-48-47-08_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-08-15-53-40-07_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet I keep doing it again and again and again

We're getting a few of the greatest hits from IM on Nextdoor too ... Arguing about the license there again like it hasn't been mentioned before. He's the only one bothering and doesn't seem to have anyone arsed to back him up on it.

It just goes to show what a marginalised figure he is now. Even the antis are listening to him and OCC councillors certainly aren't.

Hi as you can see I am a new member, but have supported Oxford United for more years than I can remember. I live in Begbroke and previously in Kidlington. I am 100% behind the move to the triangle and listened to the fans forum up until the link went down. I would like to thank all involved in putting this fan’s forum together as it provided some real information about our future. I have sent my support for the stadium to Cherwell Planning and after last nights ff I see no reason for Cherwell to turn this application down. I am a life member of Oxvox and have a close relationship with the club. I will take part in the debates on here and will try to be objective and not obtrusive at all times. Now I need to catch up on some of the recent posts.
Well as long as you behave yourself while your here. Where have you been?

It's the first time I'd tuned into their witterings for a while. I see they've actually decided to be a little more honest re the motives.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We're getting a few of the greatest hits from IM on Nextdoor too ... Arguing about the license there again like it hasn't been mentioned before. He's the only one bothering and doesn't seem to have anyone arsed to back him up on it.

It just goes to show what a marginalised figure he is now. Even the antis are listening to him and OCC councillors certainly aren't.
Its is there one and only argument
He is Mr green even if you don't want it in your back yard you could at least say I know I don't want the stadium in Kidlington but you know what that all electric stadium that would be great for the environment if they could only build it somewhere else or something like that but no it's has to be you kicked yourselves out of the kassam

How many times do you have to tell a seemingly intelligent man in Middleton that Firoka ended the contract with OUFC in 2021 during COVID?

How many times do you have to tell a seemingly intelligent man in Middleton that Firoka ended the contract with OUFC in 2021 during COVID?
He just won't listen he blames it entirely on Oufc and that we have lied to occ. This is the biggest cover up of all time there is 62 other Oxford county councillors yet not one other has come out and said Oufc have lied to occ that is some massive operation to convince the other 62 not to say anything

I hope you realise that you have just gifted him the text of his next letter....

Back
Top Bottom