New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

It isn't. But it's the kind of thing FoSB would pick up on 🙄

Oh well, let them pick up on it. We will soon be neighbours... O wait no we won't as they will move away to another area and cause misery on the younger generation.

I see that Crystal Palace are going to try and build a new stand.
The cost has gone from £100m to £150m and the club need to buy some houses behind the ground.
Imagine what the Palace equivalent of FOSB will be doing!?

I do like their council tho 🤣🤣

I think comparing knocking down the houses to Russia’s destruction of Mariupol is stretching journalistic licence somewhat. Hopefully the bulldozers won’t be carrying grenades and AK47’s!

I think comparing knocking down the houses to Russia’s destruction of Mariupol is stretching journalistic licence somewhat. Hopefully the bulldozers won’t be carrying grenades and AK47’s!
They might have to! can just see Vicky and Middleton chained to the fences to stop the bulldozers moving in

Give it a week and FoSB will be comparing the development of the triangle to the siege of Sarajevo
lets be honest , Chester V, Tackley Steve and FoSB dont have a single original idea of their own, absolutely no surprise if they plagiarise that Idea/ description from down Sarf London way- Suzanne McIvor isn't chairing that protest group too, is she?

The same tired old arguments are being rolled out there were being rolled out here in 1995 and are still being used today.
Is there anything that screams NIMBY more than the words "residents" and "association"

Where I live the local residents association campaigned successfully against a new 5G phone mast. This week at the residents association AGM they were complaining about the poor mobile signal in the area...

Palace need to up their game and make the Stand really, really gaudy and weird looking. After all, one of the complaints is that the stand looks generic.

Back
Top Bottom