New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

The Stratfield Ground or The Stratfield Stadium would be a very good local name to be used in addition to a sponsor’s name.

Personally, I prefer Stratfield Ground

I think it’s the only geographical one that works. Oxford Road is too similar to the clubs name, and Freize Way might put people off in the colder months.
The Frieze Block

I would be very surprised if the new ground isn't cashless, sarge has 3 years to get used to this though so he should have almost calmed down by then.
apart from programmes - they'll still be cash only, a link to the past ?

I think the easiest solution is to just have someone wheeling along a suitcase of beers that they just bought in the local Sainsbury's. Your beer will be lukewarm but on the plus side the vendor will accept cash.

I believe they have a similar system in place at Notting Hill Carnival and it always seems to work without any issues.
And in Downing Street IIRC

I have a sneaking suspicion that the stands won't be the only part of the stadium named after former players and managers. I think we may see the stadium named after a hero of ours. That doesn't mean it can't be sponsored either, just that the ex players/manager name will have to be included after any sponsors name.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the stands won't be the only part of the stadium named after former players and managers. I think we may see the stadium named after a hero of ours. That doesn't mean it can't be sponsored either, just that the ex players/manager name will have to be included after any sponsors name.

The Alex Jeanin Anusol Arena?

The Monster Munch Beauchamp Bowl?

Yet again The Mail doesn’t pick up on all the other wonderful points the Stadium will bring to the Community they pick on the one thing they know will get most clicks and will help the anti brigades cause
They don’t mention the proposed opening of the rail link to the Science Park/BB Leys

It really is time to have a conserted effort against the Mail

They have made it blatantly obvious they are not fighting for the Stadium.
They have done the club no favours

Perhaps one way is to have a giant flag at the next home game with Boycott The Mail on it
That would start a huge debate which they cannot ignore

We have Labour Politicians and Councillors in favour we have Conservative Councillors and indeed Lib Dem Councillors in favour

And yet the Mail still won’t support us
Why?
the issue with the Mail is that its parent is American and is cutting costs to the bone, whilst going for clickbait to get views/comments (in the Daily Mail world that is "what matters"). They have even been experimenting with AI article creation. I doubt they would notice a banner.

Steam train through the ground?
cierny-balog-stadium-7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom