General New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Land Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quick Google brings up no known charity like they describe utter rubbish more lies time to hit fosb hard with all there lies

Unbelievable but entirely believable. FOSB are just too obvious. Genuine 'Friends' of the site would reject the 'charity' wanting the land as well. Instead they entertain it for now since they know it'll cause a delay. Delay tactics are all they have left.

Will the name of the charity and therefore its page on the Charity Commission website be disclosed at the meeting tomorrow?

Unbelievable but entirely believable. FOSB are just too obvious. Genuine 'Friends' of the site would reject the 'charity' wanting the land as well. Instead they entertain it for now since they know it'll cause a delay. Delay tactics are all they have left.

Will the name of the charity and therefore its page on the Charity Commission website be disclosed at the meeting tomorrow?
I think this is definitely FoSB going "all in"

Why do we only hear about this proposal the day before the decision of the stadium is made? And why won't the Oxford Mail name this "charity" ?

Dirty tactics from FoSB yet again.

Last edited:
Can't read it due to the pay wall.

OCC said last week that this wasn't a public beauty parade of people interested in this site but a private matter between them and OUFC.

Who is the charity? Will be interesting to check for links between them and those opposed to the stadium.
Go into settings and turn off javascript for the oxford mail site save reset the page you now can read the story without the stupid paywall rubbish(y)

Go into settings and turn off javascript for the oxford mail site save reset the page you now can read the story without the stupid paywall rubbish(y)
Also works for sites like the telegraph etc anything with the paywall just click it off afterwards if you can’t veiw comments etc

View attachment 15685
Whats the betting this gets answered......
Has an FOI ever been submitted to KPC, CDC and/or OCC to ask to have copies of any emails sent by particular Councillors to certain pressure groups or their more prominent members? I'm not thinking of anyone in particular, but it just might be a interesting question to ask, as well as details of any meetings, online calls or calls between said individuals.

I am certain everything is above board and squeaky clean, but it wouldn't take a few minutes to email three local authorities to ask that they provide this information. And it wouldn't fall within FOI exemptions, as the request would be so specific so as to not take more time than is considered reasonable under the legislation.

The very same former Green Councillor who was found to have broken Local Government rules for not declaring personal interests, and subsequently referred to a standards committee following an investigation?

Surely not!

This new “charity” also suddenly appearing the week after major failings found in the way the county deals with children with educational needs. Almost as if some cynical local people looked for a topic that might be a weak spot for the current council and came up with this idea. Surely not a coincidence.

This new “charity” also suddenly appearing the week after major failings found in the way the county deals with children with educational needs. Almost as if some cynical local people looked for a topic that might be a weak spot for the current council and came up with this idea. Surely not a coincidence.
That would be a new low for FoSB.

To think we OUFC fans have been painted as the villains among all this. You truly cannot make it up.

The Council will be able to see where this has come from.
I would have thought that they should be able to fairly quickly get to the facts and turn down this ' charity' last minute application!

The Council will be able to see where this has come from.
I would have thought that they should be able to fairly quickly get to the facts and turn down this ' charity' last minute application!
Or surely just tell this "charity" that their application is just too late and they haven't given them enough time to review the information they've been given?

Utterly, utterly desperate from FoSB.

Or surely just tell this "charity" that their application is just too late and they haven't given them enough time to review the information they've been given?
It's not even a question of it being late.

As the council has said: “Prior to the approach from OUFC, Oxfordshire County Council was not looking for alternative tenants or uses for the Triangle, nor have any alternative bids been sought.”

I might want to buy the Triangle land to build 30 beach volleyball courts, and I might ask the Council if that's possible, but it's irrelevant.

It's not even a question of it being late.

As the council has said: “Prior to the approach from OUFC, Oxfordshire County Council was not looking for alternative tenants or uses for the Triangle, nor have any alternative bids been sought.”

I might want to buy the Triangle land to build 30 beach volleyball courts, and I might ask the Council if that's possible, but it's irrelevant.
What about a load of 5G masts?

The Oxford Mail have been really poor during this process. They've let FoSB tell some absolute whoppers and haven't challenged them on many of their lies and myths
I have been saying for months,boycott them.

I wrote in sending an alternative version to Suzy Mc Ivor’s version of us OUFC negotiating the lease but it hasn’t been acknowledged or even replied to by Andrew French 😡

I have been saying for months,boycott them.

I wrote in sending an alternative version to Suzy Mc Ivor’s version of us OUFC negotiating the lease but it hasn’t been acknowledged or even replied to by Andrew French 😡
Yet FoSB seem to have been on speed dial with their anti stadium lies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom