General New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Land Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to hear what people think isn't 'perfect' with the plans? I'm yet to see anyone on here do that.

Our favourite poster still hasn’t responded to this post all afternoon despite commenting on other posts since.

But did respond to me earlier this afternoon on something he WASN’T tagged into within an hour.

Almost like they don’t want to meet up in person for some strange reason. Can’t think why.

I’ll ask again - why not meet in person at one of the friendlies or August home games, so we can discuss in person? I’d love to politely discuss these so called transport issues face to face rather than from behind a keyboard.

Nothing to hide amongst fellow fans surely?

Name that date @OxShireWest and we’ll get this arranged.

If anyone else wants to put their name down for meeting over a drink at the Kassam with our new friend, do add it to this thread.
I'd gladly come along for a chat and drink - I could point my thread on What is your Why too for people to state when they and why they fell in love with Oxford United

I'd gladly come along for a chat and drink - I could point my thread on What is your Why too for people to state when they and why they fell in love with Oxford United
Great, will be nice to have a chat about all things Oxford United with a fellow fan, including any perceived transport concerns.

Our favourite poster still hasn’t responded to this post all afternoon despite commenting on other posts since.

But did respond to me earlier this afternoon on something he WASN’T tagged into within an hour.

Almost like they don’t want to meet up in person for some strange reason. Can’t think why.

I’ll ask again - why not meet in person at one of the friendlies or August home games, so we can discuss in person? I’d love to politely discuss these so called transport issues face to face rather than from behind a keyboard.

If anyone else wants to put their name down for meeting over a drink at the Kassam with our new friend, do add it to this thread.
Possibly doesn't like leaving Yarton

if the meet up is at the 'bird , count me in ... @OxShireWest will be on his bike, I guess?

Can the forum owner or moderator not see this members IP address? I'm betting on it coming up Tackley!

We live by a football ground – but we’re furious at huge new change by the club… it’ll ruin our area

Absolute pilchard . So in your world view no one should ever travel to any kind of event, or place , unless able to walk to it or at least walk to a Station !
I would drive or get a lift there and back of 2 miles to Beaconsfield Station and save approximately 58 miles driving per home game but in your book that doesn't count.
Seriously what do you actually want ?
A good rogering !

Fight,fight!

I would also point out that @OxShireWest only became a member of the forum in 2020 when talk about a new stadium started to take off around the possibility of a stadium being built around the Stratfield Brake area.

I doubt we will hear any more from them until Monday as they generally only post in office hours (usually between 10am and 3pm). This way they can 'counter' a lot of what others are saying in a quick succession and people wont have a chance to challenge them straight away. They then they will go away and be told how to respond the following day.

Oh and the fact they still refuse to answer such a simple question from @Malc about who they support speaks volumes.
Back with your conspiracy theories I see Steve.

How many tinfoil hats do you have?

Feels similar to when we have trolls from other clubs now. Starts off with a pretence of wanting a genuine debate, the mask slips, and it just descends into constant gaslighting of members who have been patient and considerate. Think it’s kind of making the decision simple for Mods on next steps.

Can we have a vote to remove this member? Even if he/she is an Oxford United fan (debatable) his/her constant negativity and not living in the real world is alarming. Put him/her out of their misery and let them drift off to supporting City.
I say set it up sir. Democracy and all that. Only fair we have a vote before the mods turf our FOSB friend out.

Feels similar to when we have trolls from other clubs now. Starts off with a pretence of wanting a genuine debate, the mask slips, and it just descends into constant gaslighting of members who have been patient and considerate. Think it’s kind of making the decision simple for Mods on next steps.

I reckon when his cover is finally blown it'll be full on meltdown...

"You're goddamn right I'm FoSB"!

1687550705761.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom