General New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Land Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely. Presumably most of south Kidlington will have to be flooded to create the island affect. But that will at least stop people parking there
No thanks! Imagine the Mosquitoes! We could all be struck down with Dengue fever!😬

realistically, how many ox fans do we think we have in kidlington (that will go and vote) 200?
It‘s also about attracting new fans who will actually start going to support us if we have a quality new stadium in a much easier to access location. I’d hope tomorrow there will be plenty of football people who don’t currently attend, but who will vote yes because they see this as an opportunity for the future, and for future generations.

realistically, how many ox fans do we think we have in kidlington (that will go and vote) 200?

If we can mobilise everyone to vote then I think we could be looking at around 400 yes votes. I'd be surprised if there are anywhere near that number looking to vote no. But a turnout of <10% would make the whole thing pretty meaningless either way.

But that shouldn't mean that we shouldn't look to get every YES vote we possibly can.

Anyone now with a lot of time on their hands fancy conducting an exit poll? I'm looking at you, dot counters...

Weird considering what a monstrosity Hartwells garage was at the time.
Hey don’t knock it, great place to work and back in the days when the Huggins owned it. I remember the day when we had the meeting saying it was sold to Sainsbury’s. Sad day really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom