General New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Land Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless I’m mistaken, the whole thread has gone from Nextdoor now. Who knows what happens next - if anything.
Looks that way.

Also part of the thread where Middleton accused me of bullying women has also gone, specifically the incriminating posts. Good job I, and others have screenshots.

It's interesting that Middleton is now deleting posts and blocking people on Twitter too, while telling them that he will screen shot posts and inform "the authorities" in a very similar way to that of FOSB on Facebook. Very democratic.

Looks that way.

Also part of the thread where Middleton accused me of bullying women has also gone, specifically the incriminating posts. Good job I, and others have screenshots.

It's interesting that Middleton is now deleting posts and blocking people on Twitter too, while telling them that he will screen shot posts and inform "the authorities" in a very similar way to that of FOSB on Facebook. Very democratic.
The irony of FOSB leaflet implying OUFC is bribing and bullying.

Last edited:
Looks that way.

Middleton is showing the worst side,of a practised politician.
He takes extracts of text from those posting and then uses them, often out of context.
He then refuses to reply to any challenge, which can then have the effect of reinforcing the negativity of the opposition.
Very clever- but dishonest and dishonourable.

Looks that way.

I’m not sure why he felt the need to bring someone’s gender into the argument! Surely not very pc either.

Looks that way.

He posted a very Alan Partridge-ian ‘needless to say I had the last laugh’ style post congratulating himself and his supporters for his district councillor win which has gone too.

EDIT. It is still there but a lot of his comments seem to have gone.

A-ha!

A bit of a digital scorched earth policy is going on.

Last edited:
He posted a very Alan Partridge-ian ‘needless to say I had the last laugh’ style post congratulating himself and his supporters for his district councillor win which has gone too.

A bit of a digital scorched earth policy is going on.
No it hasn't Screenshot_2023-05-07-10-17-49-51_a5e8fe7543e41cfbc6cdd74088af5b74.jpg

Did the Lib Dems stand in 2019? im presuming they did. If we take into account their votes in that election and they have decided to throw in with him, is there much of a gain in real terms?

Did the Lib Dems stand in 2019? im presuming they did. If we take into account their votes in that election and they have decided to throw in with him, is there much of a gain in real terms?
No I don't think so what got him elected was the votes UKIP took off Niel Prestige

Would FoSB prefer fans parked on street or in a car park which would generate money for the public purse? Still don't understand why they wouldn't want fans to use a car park to park cars in! Bizzare.

20230507_164653.jpg

FoSB have been distributing more leaflets and campaigning hard online, is there a second wave of the yes campaign planned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom