General New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Land Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tactics of the LibDems is getting picked up all over the place. In our ward, Stanford in the Vale, the local reverend has had to take issue with a photo posted by the local candidate. Pictured in the graveyard of the church by a memorial, the picture was taken without permission. The vicar has made it clear that he does not endorse the candidate and, probably more telling, she is not an attendant at church!

In our ward, Stanford in the Vale, the local reverend has had to take issue with a photo posted by the local candidate. Pictured in the graveyard of the church by a memorial, the picture was taken without permission. The vicar has made it clear that he does not endorse the candidate and, probably more telling, she is not an attendant at church!

I've seen that episode of Midsummer Murders. The Vicar gets pushed off the church tower and the blame initially falls on the deliquent child of the pub landlord before John Nettles realises (over tea and scones at the Lib Dem candidates cottage) that it was all about the Parish Council elections.

It's a good one.

I see Fosb are now posting as the Kidlington Eco Group. People can only comment if they are members... I've reported this group for posting false information.. Perhaps we all should?
Screenshot_20230430_191754_Facebook.jpg

I received some literature from the LibDem candidate asking me to vote for her.
I have just sent an E Mail suggesting that I would normally vote for the Greens/ Lib Dems but won't this time due to Layla Moran's backing of Ian Middleton.
I said that 1,000's local people would never forgive them if the club folded due to their actions

Just had a good conversation with my partner's grandmother who lives in Kidlington. She's undecided with her only real concerns being parking and green belt. She said she's not voting though because there is not enough information out yet.

Just goes to show how broken this parish poll is when people don't even know what they are voting for.

I think whatever result the poll gives, a half decent legal team should be able to dismiss it as not being based on facts, and with a large portion of the electorate not having a strong opinion either way. But then I'm no expert, and we're OUFC so who knows.

The poll could also swing in our favour, but given the amount of scaremongering being spouted by the antis I think it's unlikely, you could understand why someone who has no interest in football would be put off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom