General New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Land Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
We live by a football ground – but we’re furious at huge new change by the club… it’ll ruin our area

Great article showing how OUFC have benefitted the BBL/Greater Leys/OX4 community and they'll be sad to see us go. The advantages of having OUFC as a neighbour will transfer to Kidlington.

Last edited:
Great article showing how OUFC have benefitted the BBL/Greater Leys/OX4 community and they'll be sad to see us go. The advantages of having OUFC as a neighbour will transfer to Kidlington.
That's what I was trying to point out that having OUFC in your area bring alot of good to that area ( I know it's a s**t paper)

It’s Tackley Steve though, he will be right even when he is wrong, the man earns 10 grand a day throwing babies out of windows and is having Brunch with Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin and the little North Korean fella as we speak.

I must have missed a thread. What’s he do for a living and for whom ?

It does make sense ,you will be surprised how many are on the fence. So it's up to fellow yellows to counters & persuade them .or else they will get brainwashed, & jump over to their side of the fence. It's a bit like politics, arguing & bickering . At the end of the day there's always a winner. It's up to you to get the points across.
I can guarantee you there will be OUFC FANS on this forum & elsewhere, that don't want the stadium.in Kidlington. I know of a few & it's a multitude of reasons. Just like no one really wanted to move from the MANOR...
Well those fans aren’t real fans then are they? Because the club won’t exist beyond 2026 without this development going ahead. I suggest they look at themselves in the mirror and question which side they are really on.

You are just a troll, most definitely affiliated with FOSB in some way. Why not say who you are or like others have suggested meet some of the guys from here in person where a constructive conversation can be held.
Amazing how quickly people wind their neck in when you offer to discuss things in person. Anonymity accounts for so much.

Don't know why you bother , who cares if he's a supporter,tactless Steve or any other baby suck shi.
The Stadium will be built I'm 1 million % confident , in the Triangle, have faith in the Club !

Back with your conspiracy theories I see Steve.

How many tinfoil hats do you have?
The Oxford United community is pretty tight. Lets nerf the conspiracy theories now then.

What's your name? Where do you watch games from?

If you don't want to answer, send a direct message to some one you do know on here and ask them to verify that you are a bonafide fan.

If you can't do either of those things then we know. Everybody knows somebody.

Have to say Mags has gone a bit quiet on next door since this was posted, perhaps she is taking advice. Good research by John Evans. I'm sure she'll be back soon, probably gone shopping in Bicester, not much in Kidlington to shop! I hope she reads the signage properly this time.
Screenshot_2023-06-26-14-56-21-41_a5e8fe7543e41cfbc6cdd74088af5b74.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom