General New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Land Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another point: I take it old Teflon managed to avoid sanction following recent complaints as he was able to take part in the meeting today?
If he has escaped sanction then I hope the powers that be explain how because some of the things he did could have been very damaging for several people.

Well done Steve. Apart from the lack of answers to direct questions by @OxShireWest, their use of they and you has triggered alarm bells for me. Deffo a friend of Stratified Brake although they might also have friends in Dorset.
The alarm bells were already there for me and I’m just glad that without meaning to, they have shown their true colours.

As said earlier, no one from FoSB will say anything that will change my support for the stadium, and I doubt anything we say will change their minds.

I think we've now got to the point where we ignore them and starve them of the attention they desperately crave.

The time and energy we put into arguing with these no marks can be better spent on getting as many people as possible to complete the survey in support of the new stadium.

We simply have to ensure that every Oxford United fan engages in a positive way, and encourages friends and family to do the same. Do that and @OxShireWest will soon disappear back to Tackley with his tail between his legs.

As said earlier, no one from FoSB will say anything that will change my support for the stadium, and I doubt anything we say will change their minds.

I think we've now got to the point where we ignore them and starve them of the attention they desperately crave.

The time and energy we put into arguing with these no marks can be better spent on getting as many people as possible to complete the survey in support of the new stadium.

We simply have to ensure that every Oxford United fan engages in a positive way, and encourages friends and family to do the same. Do that and @OxShireWest will soon disappear back to Tackley with his tail between his legs.
Well said. You can ignore @OxShireWest quite easily on here too. I've just done so and the more people who do, the less their guff will be seen.

Remember, you can't argue with an idiot, they'll only bring you down to their level.

Don’t the mods on here have the technology to find out the posters IP address.
Im sure they do - but I can easily live in Holland, Uganda or Peru when I want to watch gamea on ifollow. An IP address means nothing these days (unless someone with multiple accounts is stupid enough to log on from the same computer)

Last edited:
Im sure they do - but I can easily live in Holland, Uganda or Peru when I want to watch gamea on ifollow. An IP address means nothing these days (unless someone with multiple accounts is stupid enough to log on form the same computer)
Very true Bert

Another point: I take it old Teflon managed to avoid sanction following recent complaints as he was able to take part in the meeting today?
My case is still ongoing, there has yet to be a resolution. I've been on holiday for the last 10 days, but was only saying earlier today that I haven't heard anymore since I was contacted asking if I'd accept an apology, to which I said no. I have noticed that he's virtually invisible on the Nextdoor site recently, which is interesting. I have also refrained from engaging with the lunatics on there until the matter is dealt with, as I don't want to provide any ammo for you know who.

I'll follow up when I get back back next week, but I'm not letting it drop.

Trust me, I would NEVER EVER!!!!
Accept an apology from that man..
NEVER EVER FACT!!!.
He's a intimidating weasel, that pokes,& antagonises you into a reaction.
Then goes for the jugular, with threat's , claim's & accusations.
He might be brave ,behind a computer or in the council chamber.
I'll tell you what though ,I bet he wouldn't talk to you in the street like that.

My case is still ongoing, there has yet to be a resolution. I've been on holiday for the last 10 days, but was only saying earlier today that I haven't heard anymore since I was contacted asking if I'd accept an apology, to which I said no. I have noticed that he's virtually invisible on the Nextdoor site recently, which is interesting. I have also refrained from engaging with the lunatics on there until the matter is dealt with, as I don't want to provide any ammo for you know who.

I'll follow up when I get back back next week, but I'm not letting it drop.
Shame that Margret Boggs and Vicky Campbell can’t be invisible with the lies and misinformation they spew out.

Your right bazzer , no matter who you are if your pro stadium. There on your case, straight away. We all no about Vicky , but Boggoff, bloody hell she thinks she owns Kidlington...

Your right bazzer , no matter who you are if your pro stadium. There on your case, straight away. We all no about Vicky , but Boggoff, bloody hell she thinks she owns Kidlington...
It’s also the fella from Jericho sounding off apparently people he knew in Headington hated the football because of cars blocking their driveways and having their flowers watered.
He is just thick and lives in the past, obviously he is still living in the 20th Century.

There's been an OCC leaflet drop in Kidlington about the survey, I'd share on here but it keeps saying the file is too big

It’s also the fella from Jericho sounding off apparently people he knew in Headington hated the football because of cars blocking their driveways and having their flowers watered.
He is just thick and lives in the past, obviously he is still living in the 20th Century.
Bazzer

Once you start mentioning individual cases on hearsay you have lost the argument, long may they continue to do this because nobody listens.
What we need to do is all say the same thing when it comes to the survey,or themes around the same thing.
OUFC only professional club in county, real community asset, will cease to exist if we don’t get planning permission etc

If any of you haven’t filled in the survey yet, don’t think someone else will. We need as many people as possible wanting the go ahead on the stadium.
Don't leave it to someone else

isnt living in Jericho the same thing?

There's been an OCC leaflet drop in Kidlington about the survey, I'd share on here but it keeps saying the file is too big

Has any of consultation ever had a leaflet drop and paid for social media posts?

None of the consultations regarding thousands of homes in the area did. There'll be approx 12000 people living in those permanently in the area. No promotion was done regarding consultations for the 10 stadium sized warehouses in and around Bicester. Why are they promoting this so much?

The council are doing all they can to promote this consultation to those who object to us and are doing all they can to get their excuse to reject our proposals for a new stadium.

We MUST complete the consultation and ask family, colleagues and friends to do so too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom