International News Meghan & Harry

I am not sure that Harry's revelation that he killed 25 people and that it felt like he was removing ' chess pieces' was a particularly good idea.
He seems to have upset the British military and the Taliban.
Has he made himself a target now by some extreme terrorist?

I am not sure that Harry's revelation that he killed 25 people and that it felt like he was removing ' chess pieces' was a particularly good idea.
He seems to have upset the British military and the Taliban.
theyll trap him with a dog bowl if he has

I think he's always been a target since hooking up Meghan. There must be thousands who see him as a prime candidate for a scam after falling for her "charms".

The flag shagging media are happy to write endless streams of damaging stories about the Royal Family when it suits them. But cry foul when Harry does it??

The flag shagging media are happy to write endless streams of damaging stories about the Royal Family when it suits them. But cry foul when Harry does it??
Pretty much. They’re alright with whatever sells them papers. No consistency needed, nor is it demanded from most of the public.

They’re primarily furious that the glamorous and charismatic couple have gone off and left them with a bunch of dullards with the personality of a postbox to carry on the firm, now that Her Maj has departed. They were meant to be the new cash cow that took the monarchy to Hollywood, and instead it’s jumped the fence and is shitting all over the place.

I tend to ignore 99% of the tabloid news, so I don’t have much of an opinion on anything that any member of the royal family has or hasn’t said or done, but as far as the media goes it’s nothing but tantrums and sour grapes. Following them around and turning them into enemies of the crown is the only angle they’ve got left to steal their stardust.

Flag-shagging is a really weird term. I guess it's an attempt to paint patriotism in a bad light.

The 'media' aren't necessarily patriotic in the slightest, they will just do whatever is necessary to try and appeal to an audience and get clicks and followers. I'm happy now I try and ignore almost all of it.

I quite understand Harry and Megan's desire to get the hell out of the royal family (sort of). Not entirely sure that a book detailing his first shag, how he got frostbite on his knob, how many people he has killed, what drugs he took and detailing an argument with his brother is useful in any way - apart from providing an income, a task for which he seems spectacularly ill-equipped in any other way. And for someone who has reason to despise the media, he is doing an awful lot to keep them interested in him - books, TV inverviews etc.

Must admit I don't really care, but blimey it makes for some boring news bulletins! Anyone would thing there wasn't anything more important happening than these ghost written witterings.

The Royal Family are the only people who can make my Only Fans account seem classy, that takes some doing.

Flag-shagging is a really weird term. I guess it's an attempt to paint patriotism in a bad light.

The 'media' aren't necessarily patriotic in the slightest, they will just do whatever is necessary to try and appeal to an audience and get clicks and followers. I'm happy now I try and ignore almost all of it.
By Flag shagging media I’m referring to the right wing press and their fake performative patriotism.

If I wanted a "private" life, I would definitely marry a royal, move to America and sign a multi-millon pound Netflix deal!
‘If I didn’t want to have sex with a man I would definitely go out, get drunk, and wear provocative clothing and a short skirt and a thong!’

Maybe they were happy to engage with the media on their terms but didn’t also want the intrusion?

I get paid by my job to do certain things at certain times, but I certainly wouldn’t accept being called at any time or expected to do things which aren’t in my job description.

I just want everyone to leave me alone so I can live a peaceful life.

If you'd like to hear more about how I want everyone to leave me alone, please do consider buying my new book and watching my 18-part series on global streaming services. I'll also be appearing on film, radio, social media and undertaking interviews regularly.

Think about me more. Empathise with me. Side with me on the big topics.

But please just leave me be 🥺

This is all down to Netflix offering world wide sums of money for a bare all interview. I just hope King Charles says at his coronation to Harry “ you ain’t invited old son now f**k off “
He has made a big error in his boast of killing 25 Taliban he is now a bigger target for the mad mulla’s and there will be a martyr who will do his best to take H and M out. A military person who has killed an enemy combatant do not boast as this appears to be in his case.
His mum god rest her will be turning in her grave and Hewitt will be glad by his name isn’t on the birth certificate.

Back
Top Bottom