International News Meghan & Harry

Few questions need answering....why was Oprah invited to the wedding when Markle had only ever met her once?? Why isnt Andrew going to the states to be interviewed over the Epstein affair?? dodgy barstewr=ards the lot of 'em.

I've heard the Piers Morgan thing might be a stage managed exit to drum up some support for this new 'GB News' thing that people are linking Murdoch, Farage and Andrew Neil to.

Quite clever really, and not dissimilar to what Harry and Meghan were doing with Oprah. Lots of media savvy people doing media savvy things at the moment.

A bit link ole Jezza Clarkson lumping one of his TV crew members.

A quick exit, a decent pay off, and a new much more lucrative role lined up once the dust has settled.

We are ALL mixed race..... colour is NOT a race. just educating a few of you bozos.....especially the full of his own unimportance key jingler.
Dear bot wtf are you on about? Megan is the product of parents one who is white ( the father ) the other is Black ( the Mother ) hence why Megan is of mixed race. When I was younger and that was a very long time ago people with parentage of different colour were called Half Caste, today you can’t use that term so it’s Mixed Race.
Both my parents were white I am classed as European White NOT mixed race as you call it so I thought I would educate you bozo.

So Harry now has a "job" with "BetterUp" as "Chief Impact Officer"

It really is a modern case of the "Kings New Clothes".

From their website.......

"In this short video, we’ll show you how BetterUp’s coaching, AI-driven technology and behavioral science creates resilience across your organization, so your leaders, teams and business thrive through any change. "

Personally I think people are naturally resilient and can`t be "trained" to be so.

Betterup obviously think differently and charge a suitable fee for doing it.............. they produce nothing but the manipulation of people....... which Harry should be well used too.

Few questions need answering....why was Oprah invited to the wedding when Markle had only ever met her once?? Why isnt Andrew going to the states to be interviewed over the Epstein affair?? dodgy barstewr=ards the lot of 'em.
Apparently the Andrew stuff is just media speculation though, isn’t that right @Scotchegg? 🙄

Whilst I should really know better than to be reading this hokum, it's becoming hard to ignore.

In classic Netflix fashion, they've taken a premise and stretched it into far more episodes than it needs to be. Six hours of them whinging on $3000 Hermes blankets, convenient capturing of Meghan crying and stock footage of the Sussexes not being chased by the paparazzi.

'We want our privacy' - Funny way of showing it. 'We want to show our side of the story' - No, you want to control the narrative knowing the Royal Family won't hit back. They say they want to avoid the trappings of the RF but cannot wait to sign deals left, right and centre to stay in the public eye. As if they $7m from the Oprah interview wasn't enough.

They're becoming unavoidable. I had some sympathy before but the lack of class they've taken since 2021 and the utter hypocrisy of what they claim to want to how they act, America can have them.

Whilst I should really know better than to be reading this hokum, it's becoming hard to ignore.

In classic Netflix fashion, they've taken a premise and stretched it into far more episodes than it needs to be. Six hours of them whinging on $3000 Hermes blankets, convenient capturing of Meghan crying and stock footage of the Sussexes not being chased by the paparazzi.

'We want our privacy' - Funny way of showing it. 'We want to show our side of the story' - No, you want to control the narrative knowing the Royal Family won't hit back. They say they want to avoid the trappings of the RF but cannot wait to sign deals left, right and centre to stay in the public eye. As if they $7m from the Oprah interview wasn't enough.

They're becoming unavoidable. I had some sympathy before but the lack of class they've taken since 2021 and the utter hypocrisy of what they claim to want to how they act, America can have them.
I they can do one the yanks would love to upset our Monarchy

They're the royals for the social media age - self-obsessed, image conscious above all else and manipulative.

Still like them better than Charles, mind.

Can't say that any of them cross my mind at any other time than when I happen to see a post or article about them. Completely irrelevant to my life, and if they bring money into the country (when the expense of keeping them is factored in) then keep them - if they cost more than they earn then bin them. But I cannot say I consider myself a 'subject' of them.

To be honest there’s two are becoming more tedious as things go on and on. Would love to know how much is truth and how much is added either by them or the press for dramatic purposes.

The bit that confuses me is that Harry blames the press for almost everything that has happened to him, yet he has the huge urge to use press , tv, social media to explain how he has been treated by them

It’s about time he tried to engage his brain a bit before opening his mouth , and try to realise that the vast majority of people are not the slightest bit interested in what he has to say

The bit that confuses me is that Harry blames the press for almost everything that has happened to him, yet he has the huge urge to use press , tv, social media to explain how he has been treated by them

It’s about time he tried to engage his brain a bit before opening his mouth , and try to realise that the vast majority of people are not the slightest bit interested in what he has to say
This thread suggests people are interested. God knows why. Just tune them out. Job done.

I find them boring the pair of them are hypocrites she's a Kim Kardashian wanna be and he's a Muppet

I think the Royal Family are just trolling us with this stuff for a a laugh.

Back
Top Bottom