General Maxwell's in trouble again.

Wasn’t maxwells yacht called the lady ghislaine, is that the one he (cough) fell off?
Yes, it was, named for his daughter.
It is still around (not still named the same), the guy that bought it from the Maxwell estate recently sold it and it's been under refurbishment.

One of my proudest possessions is a letter from Captain Bob's solicitor threatening us at Raging Bull.
He also had a photographer taking mugshots of us selling the fanzine.
(Sinks into nostalgic reverie...).

What for??? Share it!!!

Can she be struck off as a club shareholder now she is in this strife? Or perhaps flog her shares to someone else? ;)

I do hope she is put on suicide watch. By that I mean she is at danger from others who might want her dead and it would be convenient if she committed ”suicide”. Epstein‘s desth was classed as suicide but sounded like a killing. If she is guilty... she needs to get her confessions recorded and secured. Name the names.

Note that there’s a famous photo of her and Epstein with Trump, from which Trump has often been cropped out. Her trial could get interesting

Note that there’s a famous photo of her and Epstein with Trump, from which Trump has often been cropped out. Her trial could get interesting
I think the guest list on the "Lolita Express" could ruin some legacies and careers.

Reportedly, Maxwell prepared for this when her role got deeper with Esptein - talk is 2 damning videos exist of high profile men in the act on the "Lolita Express". Unlike Epstein, I don't think she ever believed she was untouchable and understands leverage This could be utterly wild if she doesn't meet an accident in jail.

As we all know, Maxwell's don't go down without a fight in these matters, better to off them quietly...

I think the guest list on the "Lolita Express" could ruin some legacies and careers.

Reportedly, Maxwell prepared for this when her role got deeper with Esptein - talk is 2 damning videos exist of high profile men in the act on the "Lolita Express". Unlike Epstein, I don't think she ever believed she was untouchable and understands leverage This could be utterly wild if she doesn't meet an accident in jail.

As we all know, Maxwell's don't go down without a fight in these matters, better to off them quietly...
She knows where and when all the bodies were bedded. I reckon she's at risk of meeting the same fate as Epstein.

She knows where and when all the bodies were bedded. I reckon she's at risk of meeting the same fate as Epstein.
The problem certain people in power have is when to do it. Epstein was such a bodge job, that even the hardened cynic can look at things and think, something is off here. Too convenient.

They won't want her near a grand jury or a trial, but as we saw with El Chapo, people can be protected if the desire is there. However, they don't know if Maxwell is bluff calling yet and her lawyers will be sure to keep her quiet until she wants to talk to see if there is a deal to be made.

It’ll depend how confident people are that she will stay quiet as opposed to blabbing. My guess is that Epstein was seen as very likely to hang everybody out to dry - if she’s thought to be likely to go down with the ship in silence she might be spared.

I have a feeling she will keep schtum.

maybe if she got bail it would’ve been a ‘princess Di crash in a tunnel scenario’

maybe if she got bail it would’ve been a ‘princess Di crash in a tunnel scenario’
And they refused that the other day as she is considered a significant flight risk. So the question is.... How to off her without making it look obvious?

It’ll depend how confident people are that she will stay quiet as opposed to blabbing. My guess is that Epstein was seen as very likely to hang everybody out to dry - if she’s thought to be likely to go down with the ship in silence she might be spared.

She won't want a jail sentence, so there is a balance that the prosecutors will have to maintain.

What we don't know is what was found on Epstein Island after someone cleaned it up when he died. It will be hard for people to keep their silence now - just like when Bobby Kennedy started getting into the Mafia prosecutions. People talk to protect themselves

She won't want a jail sentence, so there is a balance that the prosecutors will have to maintain.

What we don't know is what was found on Epstein Island after someone cleaned it up when he died. It will be hard for people to keep their silence now - just like when Bobby Kennedy started getting into the Mafia prosecutions. People talk to protect themselves
It might come down to whether or not she believes there is much to protect herself for. The people she could likely implicate would be impossible to hide from - does she sign her own death warrant or does she spend the rest of her life in prison, but alive?

The ‘Filthy Rich’ series on Netflix was interesting. Particularly when they spoke to the former worker on Epstein’s island who categorically said Clinton was there and that he saw him with his own eyes, when ol’ Bill always said he’d never set foot on the place. Presidents, royalty... she’s got the code to a quite spectacular safe.

Going to be a heck of ride.

It might come down to whether or not she believes there is much to protect herself for. The people she could likely implicate would be impossible to hide from - does she sign her own death warrant or does she spend the rest of her life in prison, but alive?

The ‘Filthy Rich’ series on Netflix was interesting. Particularly when they spoke to the former worker on Epstein’s island who categorically said Clinton was there and that he saw him with his own eyes, when ol’ Bill always said he’d never set foot on the place. Presidents, royalty... she’s got the code to a quite spectacular safe.

Agree. At what point does her self interest overtake whoever she is protecting? Randy Andy is one that will be bricking it and dear old Mama can only protect him for so long.

Whoever is prosecuting is going to have a hell of a challenge because of case leaks and witness intimidation. People like Slick Willy won't go down without a fight, and his wife isn't backwards in coming forwards in protecting the family legacy.

It is going to be epic viewing if it gets there...

Honest old Bill - 'I did not have sexual relations with that woman' (except for getting noshed off in the Oval Office).

That's what got her into this position :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom