Chairman Fall: The Mystery of Robert Maxwell

Considering Ghislaine is well known to be an Israeli intelligence asset, it’s not too fanciful at all. How would Ghislaine, an aristocrat, become so heavily involved with the Israeli secret service? Because it runs in the family. Robert, at his peak, controlled the western tabloid media in its entirety. That doesn’t happen by accident. It also served as a propaganda arm for the Israeli government. The whole Epstein operation was started by Israel, in order to blackmail key public and political figures. Epstein and Maxwell sold information on Prince Andrew to Mossad and often referred to doing so as their ‘super bowl moment’. Ghislaine was Epstein’s handler so if he was an intelligence informant, it’s safe to assume the same applied to her Ghislaine and her father. This is well documented.

If by well-documented, you mean that this bloke being interviewed. When he’s asked for evidence he says “at this moment all I can say is that’s how it is”.

Considering Ghislaine is well known to be an Israeli intelligence asset, it’s not too fanciful at all. How would Ghislaine, an aristocrat, become so heavily involved with the Israeli secret service? Because it runs in the family. Robert, at his peak, controlled the western tabloid media in its entirety. That doesn’t happen by accident. It also served as a propaganda arm for the Israeli government. The whole Epstein operation was started by Israel, in order to blackmail key public and political figures. Epstein and Maxwell sold information on Prince Andrew to Mossad and often referred to doing so as their ‘super bowl moment’. Ghislaine was Epstein’s handler so if he was an intelligence informant, it’s safe to assume the same applied to her Ghislaine and her father. This is well documented.

This is great.

Ghislaine an 'aristocrat'? She is the daughter of Czech man born into abject poverty and whose family died at the hands of the Nazis. A self-made man maybe, but definitely not an 'aristocrat'.

'Controlled the western tabloid media in its entirety' - come on, he controlled the Mirror and People (what about the Sun, Mail, Star, Express, News Of The World and that's just here!). Unlike, Murdoch, who beat him to the punch on a number of media assets', he didn't control much outside of the UK and bought a failing regional US tabloid just before his death.

'This is well documented' - really, with full disclosure and actual evidence, or just more online conjecture?

If by well-documented, you mean that this bloke being interviewed. When he’s asked for evidence he says “at this moment all I can say is that’s how it is”.
No, that was just one example. I’m not sure what would motivate an Israeli spy to come out and lie about something like that? What would he gain from doing so?

No, that was just one example. I’m not sure what would motivate an Israeli spy to come out and lie about something like that? What would he gain from doing so?
Some exposure, a sense of self-importance and so on. All heresay and no actual evidence.

Good that the story came from a state owned Soviet media network best known for its disinformation campaigns and outright lies justifying the actions of the Russian government.

Well, without actual evidence it could be Walter Mitty Syndrome. Or if he’s really a spy, maybe just attention seeking. Or running interference on some other truth?

Them pesky Jews eh?

On bolded items:

1. If she's an aristocrat I'm a turnip. The daughter of a fantasist parvenu.

2. I hope Rupert Murdoch doesn't hear about this.

3. Started by Israel, as in "let's start a grup of peadophiles"? I doubt Prince Andrew would much of a target, a known ponce with no influence over any government.

That said, I'd be surprised if both of them weren't low-level Mossad informants, being in Oxford and moving in minor cricles of celebrity and influence.

I visited Israel on business in 2005 & 2006 and was shown Maxwell's alleged grave on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem. Have a photo of it somewhere but don't know where it is :mad:

Having worked for him at Pergamon, I never believed he’d take his own life. if he did die then, I think he’d have been bumped off. Still think he lived his days out somewhere.
I also worked at Pergamon from 1960 to 1968. I agree with you entirely - I just cannot believe he took his own life. Far more in it than we will ever know.

Robert, at his peak, controlled the western tabloid media in its entirety. That doesn’t happen by accident. It also served as a propaganda arm for the Israeli government.
Hang on... we're talking Maxwell not Murdoch. Cap'n Bob owned the Mirror (so DM, SM and People and the Scottish versions) between 1984 and his death about 7 years later. He played a role in The European when it launched in 1988, had a short lived rival to Evening Standard in mid-80s and also invested in the New York Daily News, but that wasn't until 1991, a few months before his death. So that's one major British daily, a pan European weekly and a few months in the US.... bit of a stretch to say that he controlled the Western tabloid media in its entirety....

Talking of Maxwell...

What a good bloke!! ;)

Not long after he took over, I left the Manor after a match one Saturday to find my car vandalised by visiting fans (might have been MiIlwall?). Windscreen smashed, wing mirror torn off. I wrote to Maxwell to complain how the average fan was suffering. He sent a cheque by return, with the condition that I never told anyone. (Whoops, I am now doing so). I later realised he was probably paying me out of the pensions fund.