General Maxwell's in trouble again.

Mostly agree, but it's worth noting that the PL gets far greater coverage and exposure now than the old Div 1 did in the 80s.

I don't think it makes a difference how big football itself is tbh, the Colleges/Oxford Uni just aren't that interested. Oxford Brookes clearly are with the link ups we have/had with them over the years but the Uni not so much even in that regard (unless I've missed loads of community tie ups including via the Community Trust).

There was an interesting article in the Sunday Times about Ghislaine. Lacking in detail, like most things around her life, but some interesting scuttlebutt about Epstein potentially laundering her Dad's money. Allegedly a very slimy and manipulative character, just like her Dad right?

Not sure what you mean? Obviously Coventry University isn't as well known as Oxford so I'm sure they know that brand power and awareness isn't their biggest strength in all of this.

My point was more to do with the relationship that is in place between the football club and the university. The two entities, further supported by the local council will give them a great chance of making this a collective success. That is the kind relationship that I wish we were able to have; even just a fraction of it.

The city of Oxford and the university itself are very quick to appear socially and culturally progressive but when it comes to their engagement with football and the footballing community, it might as well be 1848. Football is a dirty word to many in that 'world' and in my opinion, thats a bit of a shame.

I hope we continue on the same footballing trajectory and we become too successful to ignore because I've always said it, Oxford United are a sleeping giant.
Tongue in cheek,
As regards OCC they couldn’t distance themselves from OUFC any further, they don’t want football in Oxford and I can’t see our world beating university come on board with OUFC.

I don't think it makes a difference how big football itself is tbh, the Colleges/Oxford Uni just aren't that interested. Oxford Brookes clearly are with the link ups we have/had with them over the years but the Uni not so much even in that regard (unless I've missed loads of community tie ups including via the Community Trust).

Agree.

Tongue in cheek,
As regards OCC they couldn’t distance themselves from OUFC any further, they don’t want football in Oxford and I can’t see our world beating university come on board with OUFC.
I mean is the support of the City and it's council, too much to ask for? haha. The relationships (or lack of) are just weird to me.

I doubt that those with much to lose will take a chance on her remaining silent. I think an "assisted suicide" is on the cards before she gets to court.

Back to the original topic. Curious phrasing from Trump from last week when asked about the arrest.

Back to the original topic. Curious phrasing from Trump from last week when asked about the arrest.

"I wish her well" - A phrase often used before someone is killed off. Could be coincidence but it's been referenced a few times, prior to someones death or 'suicide'

He's known to look after his "friends", see Roger Stone recently. Could be coincidence?
I dont think Maxwell and Epstein are friends of Trumps, given the long standing real estate fueds between Trump and Epstein. Trump also kicked him out and banned him from his resorts after the first series of allegations were made against him. I know they have all been photographed together but at high-society functions, that is the norm. I believe it starts and ends there. If you check the number of human-trafficking arrests since Trump has been in office, it is clear that he is investing millions into ending this.

1595851906451.png

It is also well worth mentioning Obamas role in all of this. Why would a president order $65,000 of hotdogs (pedo code for young boys) to the White House at 2am, from California? This was all outed by WickiLeaks and has been corroborated by other emails, released by WickiLeaks.

I dont think Maxwell and Epstein are friends of Trumps, given the long standing real estate fueds between Trump and Epstein. Trump also kicked him out and banned him from his resorts after the first series of allegations were made against him. I know they have all been photographed together but at high-society functions, that is the norm. I believe it starts and ends there. If you check the number of human-trafficking arrests since Trump has been in office, it is clear that he is investing millions into ending this.

View attachment 4141

It is also well worth mentioning Obamas role in all of this. Why would a president order $65,000 of hotdogs (pedo code for young boys) to the White House at 2am, from California? This was all outed by WickiLeaks and has been corroborated by other emails that have also disclosed by WickiLeaks.
I think a certain ex-President and his wannabe President wife have more to worry about than Trump. You allegedly can't take flights on the Lolita Express and either not know about it or not be involved in the parties.

I think a certain ex-President and his wannabe President wife have more to worry about than Trump. You allegedly can't take flights on the Lolita Express and either not know about it or not be involved in the parties.
Oh yeah, no doubt about it. People are focusing on the flight-logs but lets not forget, Maxwell had a submarine license and owns shares in submarine companies. Little St James Island had submarine access so its safe to assume, this goes far far beyond the flight logs and the information, currently available. These people are sick!

Snopes? Are you kidding me. A company that has a handful of employees but can easily debunk something which millions of people are now aware of, through independent investigation? Please don't come at me with ignorance like that because I've invested years into researching this topic and can easily back up anything I say.

And as far as your reading suggestions go, I would suggest you read something that doesn't come from Google. Anyone with half a brain cell can see that they are suppressing information because lets face it, they are in on it as well.

Here is just one article which highlights how Snopes have been bought off by GMO companies to 'debunk' credible claims made against them: https://foodbabe.com/do-you-trust-s...ading-how-they-work-with-monsanto-operatives/

Last edited:
I can't help thinking that iIf a certain ex-President was in on this then Trump would be all over this making accusations and distancing himself from her as much as possible.

I can't help thinking that iIf a certain ex-President was in on this then Trump would be all over this making accusations and distancing himself from her as much as possible.
He is on this and his wife, most certainly is. There are sealed indictments made against them and Hilary has to testify in court this September, relating to her emails.

Also worth noting this little exchange during their election campaign rallys:

Go on then. Back up your Obama hot dog allegation.
1595854271244.png
1595854315781.png
These emails are taken from the 1000's which WickiLeaks have published. Within these emails, many top level government officials are incriminated. Officials like Obama, Hillary Clinton and John Podesta. If you are unfamiliar with the code words used by these people, please see below:
1595854433676.png
There are many more. I can continue, if you wish...

View attachment 4143
View attachment 4144
These emails are taken from the 1000's which WickiLeaks have published. Within these emails, many top level government officials are incriminated. Officials like Obama, Hillary Clinton and John Podesta. If you are unfamiliar with the code words used by these people, please see below:
View attachment 4145
There are many more. I can continue, if you wish...
Given that the Burton email is exactly what the snopes article is debunking, yes more would be good.

Given that the Burton email is exactly what the snopes article is debunking, yes more would be good.
I take it you didn't bother to read the article about the legitimacy (or lack of) when it comes to Snopes? If your only counter points come from a 'fact checking' site like that then im afraid not willing to educate you on something like this. It is far too vast and complex for me to prove, simply by sending a few screenshots.

I urge you to do some research of your own, away from Snopes, away from Google and away from the mainstream media.

Look into:

Adrenochrome
Comet Ping Pong and James Alefantis
PizzaGate
ObamaGate
Tom Hanks
Isaac Kappy

Believe me, the truth is stranger than fiction...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom