League Cup Man City tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know why people who are missing out are moaning so much, the game is on tv, we will most likely lose and we play them every season now, just make sure you get up a bit earlier when the tickets go on sale for our league cup game against them next year.

I can’t make the game as I am away for work that week so I gave my season ticket to the most deserving fan I could find so they could get one, lad called Jeremy from Surrey, massive City fan who has never seen them live before but he has been supporting them since Pep took over, was a Man U fan before that but just couldn’t put up with the fall from grace after SIr Alex left, already has his half and half scarf ready.
??? hope you're wearing your helmet

This is now bordering on insanity!!

1 ticket per person on open sale? So Dad wants to get a ticket for him and a child? Phone twice and hope the tickets are close by? Husband and wife going? Log on twice?

The system was explicitly simple. 11000 people managed to work it out. And it was done to thousands of Tom, Dick and Harry's, I would guess that no more than 500 extra memberships were sold. Best part of 4000 tickets were still available for open sale, which means that at least 1000 people managed to get on even if everyone bought 4 tickets.

Of course I have sympathy for those who had maybe hoped to get from the ticket office on the Tuesday, or those who would have hoped that they would have still be available into the Monday evening, but that is the gamble.

As for the constant dig about league attendance, give it a rest! The crowd figures have slowly increased without any really big games to date. The figures for Wycombe and Lincoln over Christmas will be around 10k. We will then have Sunderland, Ipswich, Bristol Rovers, Portsmouth, Bolton etc where we will be well over average.

So please stop the constant griping, because if you can't get behind the club at this time, (4th in the league, 1/4 finals of the cup, still alive in all 4 competitions, investment and success on and off the pitch), then there really is no hope!!

as ever this is a forum where we debate things oufc and people have/give opinions..it's not moaning unless you choose to interpret it that way

my thoughts and opinions are not self interest related because as i've said numerous times i cannot make evening games and despite what you may think when you constantly jump on anything i say my suggestions/thoughts are with the Long Term interest of our club in mind.

Merely saying that the City sales should be an indication that surely most intend to keep going for the League games also and therefore near capacity for most remaining games.
I presume that is sarcasm!

Don’t know why people who are missing out are moaning so much, the game is on tv, we will most likely lose and we play them every season now, just make sure you get up a bit earlier when the tickets go on sale for our league cup game against them next year.

I can’t make the game as I am away for work that week so I gave my season ticket to the most deserving fan I could find so they could get one, lad called Jeremy from Surrey, massive City fan who has never seen them live before but he has been supporting them since Pep took over, was a Man U fan before that but just couldn’t put up with the fall from grace after SIr Alex left, already has his half and half scarf ready.
?

I’ve got two tickets to sell for this as I’ve just had surgery and am stuck in bed for a few weeks. North Stand block 26.

I’m in Alton and stuck in the house, which I realise isn’t that convenient, but am happy to post if needed.

Jeremy told me he supports Liverpool now.

I’ve got two tickets to sell for this as I’ve just had surgery and am stuck in bed for a few weeks. North Stand block 26.

I’m in Alton and stuck in the house, which I realise isn’t that convenient, but am happy to post if needed.

Do you still have these for sale?

Do you still have city tickets

So Manchester City played a second string of players in the Champions League and still won 4-1 after going one down.
Anyone think we may have a tough task on our hands next week? Perhaps the lesson is not to score first and get them riled up.

So Manchester City played a second string of players in the Champions League and still won 4-1 after going one down.
Anyone think we may have a tough task on our hands next week? Perhaps the lesson is not to score first and get them riled up.

No I think you are on your own there. :whistle:

We actually got mentioned and Steve McManaman was very complimentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom