Compensation from Man City?

Fred

Apparently Man City have been breaking the rules? We stick by the rules! We may have beaten them twice if they had stuck to the rules? Irrelevant if it's not FA rules?

Money talks folks.

Please spare a thought for those poor people at UeFa/FiFa, they have to source something to put in those brown envelopes...allegedly. ?

?

Last edited:
When we play our yearly game against them next season they should be forced to play a weak side again! Even if they don't have any European matches.

Why no points deduction?

Surely the FA have to take a look at the impact on the PL.

There is too much money sloshing around in the global laundrette for this to stick.

They will appeal and I reckon get a reduced ban of 1 year.
Will Pep stay?

I wonder what rival clubs think? The big clubs think they can do what they want.

Why don't Clubs like Man City and Chelsea get more criticism from clubs and Fans for Cheating?

I saw Andy Holt commenting on twitter that the football league clubs have to fund any legal costs against clubs that don't apply by FFP etc. But any fines (in the Premier League at least) go to charity.

Why don't Clubs like Man City and Chelsea get more criticism from clubs and Fans for Cheating?

Perhaps many fans do not really believe in FFP.

Would City and Chelsea be in their respective positions without rich owners breaking the rules? Do fans of other clubs (deep down) dream that the same could happen to their club? How many PL teams' "fans" clamour for a rich owners to splash the cash?

Back
Top Bottom