Ex Player Luke McNally

Anyone else think that we should offer Luke a new extended contract?

He hasn't played much, but whenever I've seen him play, he has looked inpressive.
Assuming he becomes a more regular starter next season, by the end of it, he'd only have 12 months left on his contract.
We've only really got Luke, JS and MM as possible saleable future assets currently.

I'd like to see him offered a new slightly improved 3 1/2 year deal.

You're an idiot! Needs to be doubled at least.

Who do we go for in the summer to continue the conveyor belt of talent at CB?
Perhaps the conveyor will reach a new level and will grow into real stars James Golding and Clinton Nosahare?

But, I doubt that they will be given many chances to prove themselves in the event of promotion to the Championship.

Nelson will be available this summer for a League 1 move by the looks of things.

He's been out through injury, but played more minutes than anyone else before that.

If he goes (and he's contracted for another couple of years) then it's to another Championship club.

Perhaps the conveyor will reach a new level and will grow into real stars James Golding and Clinton Nosahare?

But, I doubt that they will be given many chances to prove themselves in the event of promotion to the Championship.

Nosakhare is being released iirc.

I would hope the club are actively seeking new blood either as additions or replacements

Nelson will be available this summer for a League 1 move by the looks of things.
Even if he was up for dropping back into L1 and we could afford his wage demands, I would put money on it being a total non-starter. A pound. Two pounds. Hell, maybe even five pounds.

Even if he was up for dropping back into L1 and we could afford his wage demands, I would put money on it being a total non-starter. A pound. Two pounds. Hell, maybe even five pounds.

Left on bad terms despite the public puckering?

About Nelson he's on over £20,000 a week at Cardiff we won't be seeing him again

Hopefully someone no one on here has ever heard of.
Pretty good from the recruitment team. Guess it depends on the league we are in also. Still decent young players in Ireland such as Eoin Toal and Kofi Balmer

Sorry if Im late to the party with this. From todays BBC Sport transfer rumours page.

Hopefully just an April fools gag 🙏😕

Tottenham have submitted a £2m bid for Oxford United's Irish centre-back Luke McNally, 22. (Football Insider)

• Haha
Reactions: Ian
Pretty good from the recruitment team. Guess it depends on the league we are in also. Still decent young players in Ireland such as Eoin Toal and Kofi Balmer
Caolan Marron and Joe Redmond 2 others

Back
Top Bottom