Ex Player McNally

I’d play McNally or Mous on Saturday to replace thornley. Why change 2 positions when only one is needed.

Agree 100% about McNally if he's fit, but 2021-22 vintage Mous going up against Will Keane, Callum Lang & James McClean? 😬

I fear that experience and competitive spirit alone doesn't get you far enough against top League One opposition these days........

Agree 100% about McNally if he's fit, but 2021-22 vintage Mous going up against Will Keane, Callum Lang & James McClean? [emoji51]

I fear that experience and competitive spirit alone doesn't get you far enough against top League One opposition these days........

Have we considered bringing Shotton and Briggs back in for a game?

Rambo Briggs might just make it through the first minute after kick off with today's referee's

4b8ad1edbf90e73c80cef2717a22ecee.jpg

“But ref, I barely touched him.”

Agree 100% about McNally if he's fit, but 2021-22 vintage Mous going up against Will Keane, Callum Lang & James McClean? 😬

You say that but Mousinho was outstanding away at Bristol rovers before he came off

You say that but Mousinho was outstanding away at Bristol rovers before he came off
To state the obvious, Wigan Athletic are not Bristol Rovers. In my view, there is no way Mous should be considered for Saturday, unless in absolute extremis.

To state the obvious, Wigan Athletic are not Bristol Rovers. In my view, there is no way Mous should be considered for Saturday, unless in absolute extremis.
I’d rather him slot in than play 2 midfielders (Forde & Hanson) at right back and move Sam long out of position. Hopefully McNally is fit tho

Bring Mous' on if we win a penalty, otherwise, please no!

McNally should and will play on Saturday.

McNally will play if he gets over a minor injury, if not Long will move to CB and one of three will cover at RB.

McNally will play if he gets over a minor injury, if not Long will move to CB and one of three will cover at RB.

I wonder if Hanson or Forde would have played a half yesterday if it was genuinely thought they may be needed as a starting right back on Saturday.

I wonder if Hanson or Forde would have played a half yesterday if it was genuinely thought they may be needed as a starting right back on Saturday.
Possibly isolating the two squads in case of infection, with Hanson/Forde kept in the "1st team bubble"?

Possibly isolating the two squads in case of infection, with Hanson/Forde kept in the "1st team bubble"?

Equally plausible! Doesn’t bode well for Williams’ future at the club if so.

Equally plausible! Doesn’t bode well for Williams’ future at the club if so.
Though would also mean going into the game with no striker backup at all (winnall, Agyei, bodin) apart from Whyte

4b8ad1edbf90e73c80cef2717a22ecee.jpg

“But ref, I barely touched him.”
A hero from my childhood who racked up more disciplinary points at Blackpool than the team gained in the league in his last season!

I remember an opposition forward running into a stationary Briggsy at full pelt and literally bouncing off him and falling to the ground whilst Gary just stood there as though he's been mildly inconvenienced.

A hero from my childhood who racked up more disciplinary points at Blackpool than the team gained in the league in his last season!

I remember an opposition forward running into a stationary Briggsy at full pelt and literally bouncing off him and falling to the ground whilst Gary just stood there as though he's been mildly inconvenienced.
I went to our recent game at Sunderland with a fella who is a Borough fan. We were reminiscing about Briggs’s, who he reckoned was a poor deal for Borough and Robbie Mustoe who I think was a net loss for us (at least we got a fee, I guess).