Ex Player Luke McNally

The Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy, would offer us sweet FA, probably a million tops.

The Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy, would offer us sweet FA, probably a million tops.
They paid £11million for Rodon from Swansea 18 months ago. There’s a few million to be had if they’re seriously interested.

Now we’ll hear all the “He’s worth £10 million “ comments on this forum before reality sets in, and a wealthier club buys him for a steal this summer.

McNally has all the attributes to be a Premier League player. He’s quite an athlete for a tall lad with good skill levels on the deck and in the air. Confident with the ball at his feet and strong in the tackle.

in my view he has the most potential of all our recent conveyor belt of centre backs. Whether he fulfills that potential only time will tell but he appears to have a good attitude and that’s important.

Most promising/exciting player in a yellow jersey since Baptiste.

Maybe with interest coming from the spuds there maybe interest from elsewhere, maybe the club should tie him to a better contract so as to maximise the transfer fee so we can reinvest.

Jeese!!!

We'll be rolling in it, what with the Dickie Sell-on and McNally fee!! Lets hope the recruitment team have the next prospect lined up!!!

I heard there is a decent young ball playing Centre Half at Bristol City who we might able to get at a discount! :D

Inevitable that we’ll see this speculation. As others have pointed out - he’s a phenomenal prospect. Incredibly quick and athletic for his size, improving with the ball at his feet, improving his physicality and game-mentality on an almost weekly basis and strong in the air too.

Completely agree that on the Nelson/Dickie/Atkinson/Dunkley OUFC CB conveyer belt he is by far the one with the most potential (although I maintain that pre-knee injury Nelson was superb). Not sure we’ll be seeing him next season - and certainly not if we’re in League One.

But on the flip side we’ll get a nice fee (plus, as others have perhaps mischievously pointed out, maybe a sell on for Dickie as well!) - and the opportunity to reinvest in the summer when, if we fail to get promoted, the squad will be broken up to a certain extent anyway.

The one thing we could do with in terms of being a selling club is a national team call up.

He's an ROI boy isn't he? Their squad looks very weak lately, and a call up to NI was what properly put Whyte on the radar for higher up clubs.

Obviously I'd love to keep him, and in the last couple of seasons we'd signed the replacement in the January window, so this time we'd be scrambling a bit more than usual!

I think this is Twitter rumours more than anything, but at the same time hes not gonna be here for too much longer, I do agree he probably has the most potential of any of our centre backs in recent years, but I also don’t think it’s performances I’ve come close to matching Rob Dickies for us

So ideally we can hold on for a bit and see his price tag bump up even more before selling

£2m is a big initial bid. Hopefully the fee only goes up from here...

Conte got the hots for the Irish Maldini, doesn't surprise me. Will be a future premier league player.

Back
Top Bottom