Ex Player Luke McNally

Not sure he is ready for the Championship.
The only thing is that he could develop under Kompany ( a fantastic CB)

I think that Twine is injured but McNally seems to br out of favour
It was clear & obvious he wasn’t ready for the step up just yet even tho I thought he was excellent for us he still had many mistakes in his game which needed addressing & with only 1 season of league football behind him he wanted to take a risk to move to Burnley, unlike Dickie who chose to stay 1 more year & learnt from his mistakes the previous season to be an absolute stand out defender in this league which got him into the team of the year & got him a move to the championship, I think McNally could of been the same model & could of gone even higher imo

The annoying thing now is we could of seen a back 3 of McNally Moore Findlay which was the plan in this summer before LM left as Findlay was the missing piece at Centre Back but him leaving that changed KR’s decision to go with a back 4 again (that’s up until recently when all our wingers are all out)

Would that useless manager we have go for Luke in January if he is still here?

Or might the board ask the question?

How can a championship club with no parachute payment afford 8m and comply with FFP…the jump in budget for promotion and maintain status in championship seems to be getting wider.

Back
Top Bottom