EPL Liverpool 7(seven) Manchester United 0

andystroud

Gary Neville struggling to keep it together.
Bring back Baldy!

Amazing score line considering United were the better side for first 40 minutes. I guess Liverpool would rather be the 7 points ahead United are than scoring 7 for 3 points !!! A result like that almost deserves more than only 3 points ! Well done Liverpool ! 👏

How depressing

One of the few good things about this season has been Liverpool being rubbish and being able to silence the drivel that normally spews from their mouths.

Yet after six months of being rubbish, and out of all the cups etc, this happens and spurs and the toon collapse so that they can ignore all the crap, spout endless shite about being great again, then grovel into 4th so still get into the CL as well..

Oh joy!!!!

Manure is full of sh%t l loathe them with a passion, but not even close to my deep hatred of that lot down the A420😂

That was just beautiful! I really enjoyed that! Watching manure getting stuffed only real shame was is was Liverpool doing the stuffing but hey beggar's can't be choosers 🤣🤣

Amazing score line considering United were the better side for first 40 minutes. I guess Liverpool would rather be the 7 points ahead United are than scoring 7 for 3 points !!! A result like that almost deserves more than only 3 points ! Well done Liverpool ! 👏
They are called 'Manchester United'. United play in yellow, and lost yesterday.

Impossible, none of his posts come across as ridiculously pro-Man Utd… 🤔
Meh, he's just a troll, isn't he? All he does is wait to see what the general consensus is and then he'll take the opposite view.

When everyone wanted Robinson out, he said to give him more time.

When posters off this forum went to the training ground, he accused them of 'bottling it' because they didn't call KR a fat, useless, scouse gobshite.

When women's football is talked up, he'll talk it down.

When people are talking about the lack of homosexual players in the men's game, he'll say he doesn't know what the fuss is about.

He's just desperate to be contrary.

The worst offence is referring to Man U as 'United'. Should be an instant ban for that.

They are called 'Manchester United'. United play in yellow, and lost yesterday.

No, not with me. I never refer to Oxford as ‘United’, why would you ? Oxford sounds way better and much more identifiable and exclusive. Why would you want to be known as ‘United’ when lots of others are referred to as ’United’ ? Makes no sense whatsoever. For what ever reason I mostly refer to Manchester United as United - like a lot of neutrals do. Your a bit odd wanting Oxford United to be called United rather than Oxford !

Meh, he's just a troll, isn't he? All he does is wait to see what the general consensus is and then he'll take the opposite view.

When everyone wanted Robinson out, he said to give him more time.

When posters off this forum went to the training ground, he accused them of 'bottling it' because they didn't call KR a fat, useless, scouse gobshite.

When women's football is talked up, he'll talk it down.

When people are talking about the lack of homosexual players in the men's game, he'll say he doesn't know what the fuss is about.

He's just desperate to be contrary.

The worst offence is referring to Man U as 'United'. Should be an instant ban for that.

Laughable.

Go back since the day he was appointed and I’ve consistently backed Robinson - through good times and not so good - and only altered my view after the recent Cambridge game. Because I’ve been a supporter of KR, yes, I thought some of the stick got personal (fat, scouse, gobshite etc) and no one apparently likes keyboard warriors on here so on that basis theres your opportunity standing right before you. Bottlers undoubtedly.

Women’s football ? Absolutely a crap product, not interested in it one bit. That said, I did alter my view on two occasions when England won that cup. I caught a semi final, may have been both, and they were a vast improvement on glimpse’s I’d previously seen. Homosexuality ? No problem with it, why would anyone publicise their sexuality though ? Who’s interested ? Just my view.

See another post on the United thing.

It wasn’t a good weekend, especially with United losing at Lincoln, but I did laugh when Manu got absolutely hammered by Liverpool.

7-0!🤣

How depressing

One of the few good things about this season has been Liverpool being rubbish and being able to silence the drivel that normally spews from their mouths.

Yet after six months of being rubbish, and out of all the cups etc, this happens and spurs and the toon collapse so that they can ignore all the crap, spout endless shite about being great again, then grovel into 4th so still get into the CL as well..

Oh joy!!!!

If it had been 7-0 to Man United, we would have found it equally as funny. Either the Scousers or the Glory Hunters getting hammered is always good.

As long as neither have the satisfaction of winning anything, it’s good with me.

Loved his interview after the game :
“ I’m going home to celebrate with the family and have a camomile tea before sleeping “
How humble
He has that joyful way of playing that Son at Spurs has - great to watch for a neutral

Back
Top Bottom