General Jurgen Klopp to Leave Liverpool

I mean, if I was paid 16 million a year, I'd probably retire after 3 years
Nooooo, work it for as long as possible. Even if you do bad and get the sack you get a huge payoff. Not sure if him willingly quitting means he loses out on any payout?

I don't mind managers who display how pissed off they are when their team loses. It would be an odd manager who swept into the press room after a defeat full of the joys of spring!

Waiting for him to turn up in 3 months time at the likes of Real Madrid or Barcelona claiming to have lots of energy to move the club forward

It did occur to me as well that I suspect Man Utd will be sniffing around him pretty heavily, especially now that Sir JR is in charge of football operations.

All teeth and grinning when the suns out and he's winning. A sour, obnoxious **** when he's losing. No different to any other manager and no loss to the PL.

Good riddance.
Summed up beautifully. But there again, does anybody care what happens in Liverpool?

1706280557514.gif
Hate everything to do with them. Ruined our European adventure. OUFC- UEFA Cup winners 1987

Last edited:
What are the odds that Jamie Carragher will advocate for Stevie G to replace him.

"He knows the club", "It's in his DNA" and all that b*****ks

Xabi Alonso taking over from Leverkusen.

Klopp to take England job, so he can rest more, and win things on an international level.

Bye bye Southgate.

Klopps departure similar to manning departure,plenty of notice and explaining why he's decided to go....... Not

It's his way of saying he fancy a new challenge he will return when the right job comes his way.

Klopps departure similar to manning departure,plenty of notice and explaining why he's decided to go....... Not
Well he has given 4 months notice of leaving to be fair, not like Manning denying it on Saturday and gone by Tuesday...

Well he has given 4 months notice of leaving to be fair, not like Manning denying it on Saturday and gone by Tuesday...

It is being reported that the club knew a couple of months ago.

I wonder if they delayed the announcement in case they wanted to sign players in January ðŸĪ”

It is being reported that the club knew a couple of months ago.

I wonder if they delayed the announcement in case they wanted to sign players in January ðŸĪ”
Either that, or they wanted to try to talk him out of it. Wonder if Liverpool have extended any player contracts in the last month or so, think they have some big names needing new deals.

Back
Top Bottom