General Jurgen Klopp to Leave Liverpool

All teeth and grinning when the suns out and he's winning. A sour, obnoxious **** when he's losing. No different to any other manager and no loss to the PL.

Good riddance.
I disagree that he won’t be missed.
While Pep gets credited with creating football (😴), Klopp’s Liverpool teams have always played fast paced, attacking football and are actually good to watch.
All managers hate losing and that is what makes them some of the best in the industry.
I also find it strange when fans object when managers have outbursts when they lose a game, just look on this forum at some of the outbursts some have after a defeat. Surely it’s good to have that human element?

With that being said, it will be very interesting to see what road they go down now, do they become a sacking team like Man U did after Fergie or do they have someone who will be able to have time and continue the work Klopp did.

I bet Stevie G wished his managerial career had gone a bit better as he was always earmarked to be the next Liverpool manager.

All teeth and grinning when the suns out and he's winning. A sour, obnoxious **** when he's losing. No different to any other manager and no loss to the PL.

Good riddance.

Not a fan then ? 😂 You’ve summed up every manager in football pretty much.

Christ… if you think Klopp is no loss, you’re never ever going to be happy with what we have.

Back
Top Bottom