Manager/Coach Karl Robinson

I haven’t seen this on here it does say that jokanovic is main choice tho

I haven’t seen this on here it does say that jokanovic is main choice tho
It's worth reading the 'article' just for the laughs. Some really good fact checking by their journalist.

Robinson turned down Sheffield United about 8 years ago and it seems some of their fans have never forgotten it.

Robinson turned down Sheffield United about 8 years ago and it seems some of their fans have never forgotten it.
Football fans in long memories shocker!!! I think the ability to hold a grudge for decades over a minor incident is a vital skill for a football fan. (Bloody Lineker, playing on and scoring following a blatant Oxford penalty being turned down at Goodison in 1985/6, never forgiven him 😂)

We keep getting described as having a "shoestring budget" or something similar in these articles linking KR away

Football fans in long memories shocker!!! I think the ability to hold a grudge for decades over a minor incident is a vital skill for a football fan. (Bloody Lineker, playing on and scoring following a blatant Oxford penalty being turned down at Goodison in 1985/6, never forgiven him 😂)

I can still remember sitting on the LR coach after the match listening to Stuart Halls version of events of the penalty incident. I can still picture Steve Hardwick realizing when to late that the penalty hadn't been given.

Saving himself for Friday when he's going to stun Appleton with brilliant organised skilled pacy football.

Back
Top Bottom