General Jan transfer window

I was told by someone who has watched him regularly that L1 will be his limit and even that is debatable. Apparently he has a tremendous work rate though and an obvious eye for goal and he’s been unfortunate to have gone a bit under the radar playing second fiddle to Doyle.
Mmm.
I remember people saying that John Aldridge, Malcolm Shotton, Gary Briggs would not play above L1/ Championship equivalent.
I suspect that a lot of people said the same of the Bournemouth players who were in L2/1 and havd played in the PL force few years.

I looked up "positivity face" in Google images (yes it is a variation on my usual Google search of "... Face" - but I digress) to sum up my immediate emotional state when @ECYellow posts on here.......and it came up with this image first:
View attachment 2786

... Not exactly the exultant expression image I was looking for but hey ho.
Hooray for positivity!!!!!!!!!
(ill just Google "exultant face" next time)

You are gong about it the wrong way...Simply Goggle EC Yellow, job done.

I looked up "positivity face" in Google images (yes it is a variation on my usual Google search of "... Face" - but I digress) to sum up my immediate emotional state when @ECYellow posts on here.......and it came up with this image first:
View attachment 2786

... Not exactly the exultant expression image I was looking for but hey ho.
Hooray for positivity!!!!!!!!!
(ill just Google "exultant face" next time)

Are you sure about that? ?☺

Possible right back target.

Also wouldn't entirely rule out a deal for O'Donnell. A few other clubs are interested and although Kilmarnock were saying that he's staying until the summer it is maybe a ploy to squeeze a bit more out of the pocket of prospective clubs. A deal was very close, so a few extra pounds might just seal it.
Signed for Scunthorpe. Next please Scotchers?

• Haha
Reactions: Ian
Signed for Scunthorpe. Next please Scotchers?

One that was discussed but suspect there were others higher up the list. KR said that they'd gone up to Newcastle early to have a recruitment meeting and I would suspect that our targets will be finalised now with deals being worked on as we speak. As I said before, I wouldn't be surprised to see us go back in for O'Donnell and I believe a couple of targets may be at the game tomorrow although they may take some spotting amongst 50,000 others!

One that was discussed but suspect there were others higher up the list. KR said that they'd gone up to Newcastle early to have a recruitment meeting and I would suspect that our targets will be finalised now with deals being worked on as we speak. As I said before, I wouldn't be surprised to see us go back in for O'Donnell and I believe a couple of targets may be at the game tomorrow although they may take some spotting amongst 50,000 others!
Can we ask KR to dress any potential signings with this attire to make a fun half-time game for us to play....
Screenshot_20200124-171757.png

Robinson said tonight on Radio Oxford Sport that he had missed out on a loanee from a Premier League club
because the parent club decided to retain the player. He's desperate to bring in a right back however.

Back
Top Bottom