General Jan transfer window

If the pound was to return to pre June 2016 levels against the US$...

What are Cadden’s underlying numbers this year? Assists etc? Eye test alone is obviously good but for me 750k seems excessive, especially if he hasn’t actually had much end product.

Lofthouse's winner the other day was good to watch. I hope he can have a similar preseason with us as Shandon did in Ireland 2018, really push for some first team minutes.
Haven't seen much of him but, he seems to be banging them in regularly! Hope he comes back to us in pre-season, full of confidence! Could learn a lot, alongside Mackie and Taylor (assuming they both stay)

What are Cadden’s underlying numbers this year? Assists etc? Eye test alone is obviously good but for me 750k seems excessive, especially if he hasn’t actually had much end product.
That’s my feeling, he’s good to watch but hasn’t had much end product going forward

IMO Cadden has been fairly good positionally, however his crossing over the last few weeks has been woeful to say the least. Think 800k for a fullback with fairly limited delivery is excessive.
1578056507393.png

@ttg17 as you can see, despite people saying his deliveries are limited, he has contributed heavily towards our attacking success. This was put together at the start of December so the data may be slightly different, at this point. I don't think we can say that 800k for Cadden is excessive when we expect teams to pay millions for our players. I think 800k is a good deal, considering his age and potential re-sale value.

He is one of, if not THE best RB in League 1 and the data backs that up.

Last edited:
IMO Cadden has been fairly good positionally, however his crossing over the last few weeks has been woeful to say the least. Think 800k for a fullback with fairly limited delivery is excessive.
Limited delivery after a couple of poor games in your opinion?

Having seen all bar one game this season, a woosh surely.

My understanding is robbo wouldn't want to pay that sort of money for Cadden. But the board see him as an investment not just a player.
I can see where they are coming from if it is true the bid is high

Frankly, Cadden isn't that much of a top player that I want us to overspend to get him - the team has more important needs IMHO. I wish the lad well, without question though

View attachment 2674

@ttg17 as you can see, despite people saying his deliveries are limited, he has contributed heavily towards our attacking success. This was put together at the start of December so the data may be slightly different, at this point. I don't think we can say that 800k for Cadden is excessive when we expect teams to pay millions for our players. I think 800k is a good deal, considering his age and potential re-sale value.

Will be updating these in the coming days. Will be looking at RB options on a blog (y)

Peterborough have just announced the loan signing of winger Reece Brown from Huddersfield. Decent signing.

View attachment 2674

Fair enough!

Will be updating these in the coming days. Will be looking at RB options on a blog (y)
They're quality, mate! Love looking at the analytics you provide on Twitter and I hope you dont mind me popping that on here, for the sake of making my point.

View attachment 2674

Lovely bit of data, i'll keep quiet :p

• Haha
Reactions: Ian
Back
Top Bottom