General Jan transfer window

Middlesbrough look to be signing Patrick Roberts on loan, maybe make Marcus Browne available?
Wouldnt want him back. Poor attitude and far too inconsistent. Downed tools for us at the turn of the year. Hes fooked it at Boro due to his temperament and we cannot afford to have that around the squad at the moment.

Wouldnt want him back. Poor attitude and far too inconsistent. Downed tools for us at the turn of the year. Hes fooked it at Boro due to his temperament and we cannot afford to have that around the squad at the moment.

Given we tried to sign him permanently from West Ham and the club put a healthy contract in front of him before he chose to go to Middlesbrough instead, I think it’s safe to say that KR doesn’t share your point of view...

He is a small creative player. Played in front of defence for Reading, starting much of their play. A very good ball player.
Would play very much in the role that Ben Woodburn had when he dropped back from the number 10 role. Around 5'10 so similar to Baptiste is size.

He would certainly allow for Brannagan/Baptiste to be rested or potentially to play alongside Gorrin and move Bran/Bap to be more of a 10.

‘Mon Robbo get your finger out.....we’re an impatient lot well I am ?

This gives a good idea!

one of the best ball carriers and progressive passers in the championship last year
Wait a bloody second, that's my song they have used in the video until 00:33!? ? How strange. Must be a quality player, based on that alone!

69 mins into January, and no new signing... Time to start worrying... Almost time to start panicking!!!

Probably too smashed to sign on the dotted line like me ?

Back
Top Bottom