General Jan transfer window

Forget Walker. Forest aren’t letting him go if their managers comments are anything to go by. More chance of Grigg. I’d treat Robbo’s negative comments about no one incoming as a smokescreen. Have a feeling three will come in tomorrow and two (Agyei and Hanson) will be loaned out.
You hope!

From a pure footballing perspective it is such a shame we couldn't have had the pleasure of seeing Baptiste in a yellow shirt for a little longer. He looked a special player when he tore Newport a new one in the league cup a couple of seasons ago, appreciate the level but they couldn't live with him. I think he is a special player.

It's hard to comment money wise, and I'm guessing we'll have to wait to see the fees in the relevant accounts, but the timing is pretty shocking. However even with 24 hours to go, the club should have a plan to deal with this situation as this happening was always going to be a possibility.

Good to see Myles is still alive and kicking, interesting twitter conversation between him and Oxvox. Conversation along the lines that the charge to DE was still outstanding at Companies House last week, it maybe that payment schedules have been stuck to etc but it is still there.

As things stand it doesn't look like anyone is coming in tomorrow. If that turns out to be the case, what do we do? From what I see there’s only one option. No matter what people feel about how the club is being run, that has to be put to one side and Karl and the boys need everyone’s full support. I do really admire Karl turning up at RO tonight to face the music and I think that’s got a little bit lost with everything going on. He said that it was only fair that he took the questions on the playing side instead of NM. We all know that really isnt true and, as a representative of the owners, NM really should have faced the music instead - it’s obvious to all that Robinson isnt happy with with what has happened but is realistic with the current situation - but thats where we are at and we have to all now accept it and move on. At least we know we’ve, at least, got a manager who faces up to his responsibilities and doesn't hide. He, and the players, deserve and need our support now more than ever. Maybe the result of all this will be a bunker mentality and that will see the important people in all this - squad, staff and supporters - unite and gain strength.

As things stand it doesn't look like anyone is coming in tomorrow. If that turns out to be the case, what do we do? From what I see there’s only one option. No matter what people feel about how the club is being run, that has to be put to one side and Karl and the boys need everyone’s full support. I do really admire Karl turning up at RO tonight to face the music and I think that’s got a little bit lost with everything going on. He said that it was only fair that he took the questions on the playing side instead of NM. We all know that really isnt true and, as a representative of the owners, NM really should have faced the music instead - it’s obvious to all that Robinson isnt happy with with what has happened but is realistic with the current situation - but thats where we are at and we have to all now accept it and move on. At least we know we’ve, at least, got a manager who faces up to his responsibilities and doesn't hide. He, and the players, deserve and need our support now more than ever. Maybe the result of all this will be a bunker mentality and that will see the important people in all this - squad, staff and supporters - unite and gain strength.
I think we can forget about promotion thiis season will KR Still want to be here because this is the best opportunity of gaining promotion to the championship since we’ve been at Grenoble road. Yes KR May get the backing from the fans but not sure whether the board are backing KR and tbh our recruitment team don’t appear that special

From a pure footballing perspective it is such a shame we couldn't have had the pleasure of seeing Baptiste in a yellow shirt for a little longer. He looked a special player when he tore Newport a new one in the league cup a couple of seasons ago, appreciate the level but they couldn't live with him. I think he is a special player.

It's hard to comment money wise, and I'm guessing we'll have to wait to see the fees in the relevant accounts, but the timing is pretty shocking. However even with 24 hours to go, the club should have a plan to deal with this situation as this happening was always going to be a possibility.

Good to see Myles is still alive and kicking, interesting twitter conversation between him and Oxvox. Conversation along the lines that the charge to DE was still outstanding at Companies House last week, it maybe that payment schedules have been stuck to etc but it is still there.
I said that on here weeks ago. Very simple to look up.
Companies House - Charges

Did we not think it was worth getting Connor McAleny back? I see he joined Shrewsbury yesterday on loan till the end of the season.
One of the main reasons he left was to live in the North West. Shrewsbury isn't far from that region.

• React
Reactions: Ian
Did we not think it was worth getting Connor McAleny back? I see he joined Shrewsbury yesterday on loan till the end of the season.
Goes to show how s**t this club is being run, the club and board are scared to get promotion because of the cost, so with that in mind anybody under the age of 24 will never see the championship being played at the Grenoble road, and you can forget about a new ground we don’t have and never will have the money.

One of the main reasons he left was to live in the North West. Shrewsbury isn't far from that region.
But he went Scotland with Kilmar and that’s further than Oxford.....he probably saw how s**t we were.

And heees a conspiracy for you....do you think Baptiste and Fosu were offloaded for a reasonable price behind KRs back and he was that pissed off he went to Radox out of annoyance

I think we can forget about promotion thiis season will KR Still want to be here because this is the best opportunity of gaining promotion to the championship since we’ve been at Grenoble road. Yes KR May get the backing from the fans but not sure whether the board are backing KR and tbh our recruitment team don’t appear that special
Dear Bazzer's wife

Please remove his shoelaces and belt and put any razor blades out of reach for 24 hours.

It's for the best.

Back
Top Bottom