General Jan transfer window

Dear Bazzer's wife

Please remove his shoelaces and belt and put any razor blades out of reach for 24 hours.

It's for the best.
She has just said she won’t renew her ST with all the BS being spouted by the club

Hope some of this this thread will be looked at by the club and
She has just said she won’t renew her ST with all the BS being spouted by the club
and do you know how long it was to convince her that buying a ST was cheaper than her usual 15 games or so she would attend every season

Hope some of this this thread will be looked at by the club and

and do you know how long it was to convince her that buying a ST was cheaper than her usual 15 games or so she would attend every season
Mrs Bazzer must be a wonderful and long suffering woman

All the overly positive posters are very quick for people to not have knee jerk reactions and ‘consider the bigger picture’.

The bigger picture is Shandon Baptiste would have likely got better in the next 6 months and would’ve seriously aided a promotion push. He’s the most naturally gifted footballer we have produced for some time and players like him don’t grow on trees.

Fact of the matter is his value would’ve likely been higher in the summer than the penultimate day of the Jan transfer window. He had 3 years on his contract. He is a seriously good player. People are saying Kelly and Thorne are better yet haven’t really seen either play?

This isn’t about Fosu. I think most of us understand and accept that situation. This is about the sheer short sightedness of the board. Do not tell the fans you are serious about promotion when you sell us short like this. Reported as 2.25 mil in national press and IMO that’s not even close to a ridiculous bid - the only type of bid we were told would be accepted as we didn’t need to sell.

All the overly positive posters are very quick for people to not have knee jerk reactions and ‘consider the bigger picture’.

The bigger picture is Shandon Baptiste would have likely got better in the next 6 months and would’ve seriously aided a promotion push. He’s the most naturally gifted footballer we have produced for some time and players like him don’t grow on trees.

Fact of the matter is his value would’ve likely been higher in the summer than the penultimate day of the Jan transfer window. He had 3 years on his contract. He is a seriously good player. People are saying Kelly and Thorne are better yet haven’t really seen either play?

This isn’t about Fosu. I think most of us understand and accept that situation. This is about the sheer short sightedness of the board. Do not tell the fans you are serious about promotion when you sell us short like this. Reported as 2.25 mil in national press and IMO that’s not even close to a ridiculous bid - the only type of bid we were told would be accepted as we didn’t need to sell.
I know what you mean but I guess both us and Jamie Brooks wish we’d sold him to Arsenal when they were interested. Shandon has been injury prone, too.

I feel embarrassed that anybody still believes certain people who like to pretend they’re ITK, but who actually get most things wrong and simply cover it up by shouting loudly and incessantly. If I were to make 100 different predictions every month I’d be able to claim I got everything right as well. Only idiots and fools can’t see through it. It’s getting absolutely cringeworthy now.

I feel embarrassed that anybody still believes certain people who like to pretend they’re ITK, but who actually get most things wrong and simply cover it up by shouting loudly and incessantly. If I were to make 100 different predictions every month I’d be able to claim I got everything right as well. Only idiots and fools can’t see through it. It’s getting absolutely cringeworthy now.
Who on earth could you be referring to? ;-)

The money men got there way over the football side of the club, today.
Let’s hope tomorrow is another story and we get players in without losing any more players.

Who on earth could you be referring to? ;-)
Ched Evans loved the training ground!!!
Gboly Aroyibi is coming home!!!
Gavin Whyte won’t be sold, especially on the cheap!!!
Stephen O’Donnell is as good as done!!!
Jerry Yates will be at Newcastle watching his new team mates!!!
Nobody will be sold this January unless it’s for silly money!!!
Matt Taylor has already signed a 2.5 year deal - bookmark this post!!!

I GET EVERYTHING RIGHT!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom