Transfer News Jamie Mackie signs!

Welcome to the mighty Yellows Jamie. Hope you enjoy your time here.
I only have one little complaint. Why no Scottish accent?

Cause he is English, another plastic ? ?

Right so is this one of the players who KR was wetting himself about last night? One of the players that Eastward read on the list and it made him stay?

I know people will say I’m being negative but totally underwhelming.
1 in 15
1 in 18
4 in 20

Oh but he’s more of a set up man, a players player? Yeah 7 assists in 53 games!

Right so is this one of the players who KR was wetting himself about last night? One of the players that Eastward read on the list and it made him stay?

I know people will say I’m being negative but totally underwhelming.
1 in 15
1 in 18
4 in 20

Oh but he’s more of a set up man, a players player? Yeah 7 assists in 53 games!
Championship and majority on wing. The jump between championship and league 1 is quite big.

He should be very good at league 1 level.

he is an Adam Lallana type player at league one..will work his socks off, very skillful on the ball, links up well, and can spot a pass..
what's not to like?

Problem with signings sometimes, is that people don't realise what he's done or what position he's been played in.

He is without doubt, a class signing. A player who has graced the Premier League, a quality Championship player and late in his career, became an international - I accept it was Scotland....... :)

He has been played out wide a lot for QPR and not as a striker. Now he may be asked to do that here, but my lord, he is actually a fantastic signing, who brings experience, a quality and clearly a work ethic. And the club have certainly put the guy through his paces, as they've made deliberate reference to his medical.

Apparently the delay in signing Mackie is because his legs have gone, so he had to borrow some legs, and the running test has taken him a month to complete.

But he did it, even if he had to borrow some legs.

Been very impressed with the signings we’ve made this summer weather that’s been permanents or loans but have to be honest Mackie isn’t the most inspiring signing

Somebody on here actually called this last week.. Who was it? I’ll follow their words more closely from now on

Ok they’re from a few years ago but class never leaves you. Here’s hoping for a few like this next season..

Im seeing jamie Vardy without the goals......let's hope he can up his goals ratio with us.......and is not another kitson

Noooo. It's because they were taken so long ago.

Holy mother, with his injury record and Obika's they might make an entire, goal-every-ten-game striker between them. And by the way, that horse will be wanting his teeth back.

QPR fans quote on twitter "His work ethic is different class, he will chase down every ball and and press the back line like a mad man"

"same type of worker as hylton but better"

Sounds like the bite and commitment we need and were missing last season.
My mate who is a QPR season ticket holder says exactly this and will be a good signing for us. So far so good with this summers signings. As the saying goes patience is a virtue.

Jamie mackie 32 yr old striker whos birthday is in september so we just basically handed a 2 yr deal to a 33 yr old who was on championship wages and want him to play as a lone striker or run about on the wing sat tues sat not impressed at all cant see why we done that

Jamie mackie 32 yr old striker whos birthday is in september so we just basically handed a 2 yr deal to a 33 yr old who was on championship wages and want him to play as a lone striker or run about on the wing sat tues sat not impressed at all cant see why we done that

He's going to be 33 not 73, I am pretty sure he's going to able to 'run about' still.

Back
Top Bottom