Current Player #1 Jamie Cumming

Good signing.

I think he only has 6 months left on his contract at Chelsea so could get him on a free at the end of the season.

I'm excited to see Jamie play, I just wish it could have been with an agreement to sign permanently at the end of the loan. I'm just worried that if he plays brilliantly, that he'll get snapped up by a bigger club.

Excellent news. If he excels one assumes we will be first in line to his signature (if that hasn't already been agreed on in the background).
24 years old, so no longer a really young talent, he needs games from now on.
Really looking forward to seeing him in action.

Amused to receive an email informing of his signing along with a recommendation from the retail side to buy a sweatshirt (as pictured and worn by Jamie Cummings) Now on sale at a reduced price!! Wow!

That aside, welcome! Just what we need, a good keeper and already familiar with our coaches.

Looks and sounds like he will be a good replacement for Beadle. Shame it is only a loan, but if he does well and settles in here, you would hope we had a good chance of making it a permanent arrangement in the summer once his Chelsea contract expires.

A goalkeeper shot to the top of our priorities when Beadle left.

I’m glad little time was wasted getting someone in.

Welcome aboard, Jamie. The endless spunk-related puns will become boring at some point I’m sure. Fnar.

welcome aboard - in this tranfer window theres been a few err Cummings n (still, so far more) goings , another move in the right direction

Shame IMO its not a permanent signing though

GDkRgNAacAAJNZU

Welcome. I hope you turns out to be one of the boys yer plural uncle ee means:

the boys i mean are not refined
they go with girls who buck and bite
they do not give a f**k for luck
they hump them thirteen times a night

one hangs a hat upon her tit
one carves a cross on her behind
they do not give a s**t for wit
the boys i mean are not refined

they come with girls who bite and buck