Ex Player Jack Stevens

Too many drugs, sorry.

giphy.gif

Surprised by the comments on here stating how well Stevens has done at Vale. Had a look through their forum and to be honest I can’t see that much praise. A fair few comments saying that cannot save simple long shots and kicking ordinary. He isn’t the answer for us
Interesting to read this as I live in the West Mids and know a number of Vale fans and all I hear is praise for Stevens.
Most can't understand why we let him go out on loan in the first place. A PV friend said "Trying to keep him in January should be PV's number one priority" and a work colleague said "best keeper we've had in over a decade".

Will be staying at Port Vale for the rest of the season.
In a way, not surprised but, from the view point of our squad, more than a little surprised. He'll certainly get more game time at Port Vale and that is what counts in terms of his career.

In a way, not surprised but, from the view point of our squad, more than a little surprised. He'll certainly get more game time at Port Vale and that is what counts in terms of his career.
Do you think that's the last we see of Stevens in an Oxford shirt I personally believe he won't be back while KR is in charge 🤔

Not sure if this is known but the commentator on Sky has just said we have until 20th to recall Stevens.

8 clean sheets in 23 league starts this season for Port Vale.

Has our option to recall expired?

Eastwood has 3 clean sheets in 24 league starts.

All academic, as from what Sky Sports said, he had to be recalled by 21st January. So he won’t be coming back this month if that’s anything to go by.

8 clean sheets in 23 league starts this season for Port Vale.

Has our option to recall expired?

Eastwood has 3 clean sheets in 24 league starts.
Was said we had until 21st Jan, so yeah option has expired apparantly. Yet KR wouldn’t answer the question when asked.

Back
Top Bottom