iFollow for 2020-21Season

Ditto - am glad it was not just me as was starting to think going mad - and it cost me £20 to watch the game
It appears to have affected lots of people from lots of clubs. Absolutely zero response from EFL though (and the club just point to the same non responsive email address)

I have no idea how people are struggling to use iFollow and subsequently end up paying twice for the same game. I have been using iFollow for 3 years now and never had to pay twice. Maybe the club should provide a training manual.
I think you will find it will be a volume issue bug rather than a user issue. I paid and no match access was visible on the iFollow app unlike all other occasions I had used it.

I have no idea how people are struggling to use iFollow and subsequently end up paying twice for the same game. I have been using iFollow for 3 years now and never had to pay twice. Maybe the club should provide a training manual.
It was the link on the website, it said click here on the news section to buy and automatically took you to the card details page. Nothing to do with user error.

Because the site screwed up. This weekend the initial link on the site looked as if it was selling you the right game right through the process, but what it actually did was add game 1 (ie the Lincoln game) to the account again. with zero support on offer, some people (me amongst them) didn't risk trying to buy again, others went through the process again and it worked second time. This has affected (from the feedback I have had on social media/elsewhere online) hundreds from different clubs. And no-one has had any response from EFL about it (even 4 days later). This is an iFollow issue, not a user issue.

Hmmm. Maybe for the future I would recommend buying it through the live match center at around 2/230 to avoid issues

I have e mailed for mine as Again I haven’t received as my e mail address has been surpressed,which is a load of googly gook to me

Just found the full match replay and it was the stanley commentary whats that all about?

Apologies if this has been covered before....if you have a season ticket do you have one code that is used for every game or do you get sent a new code for every game?
mixed messages from the club.

Apologies if this has been covered before....if you have a season ticket do you have one code that is used for every game or do you get sent a new code for every game?
mixed messages from the club.

You get a new code for each game.

You get a new code for each game.
Thanks.
That’s what I assumed but an email from the ticket office this afternoon implied otherwise.
as you can probably guess, I have not had my email and have checked my junk folder.
I have emailed Tom Law who helped last time and WhatsApp him so we’ll see what happens...

I too somehow ended up paying £10 for the Sunderland match despite having a season ticket and getting the code.

Nothing on the iFollow site about refunds for the Crewe non-game, or do they assume it's going to be re-scheduled and the pass will apply to that game???

Back
Top Bottom