iFollow for 2020-21Season

has anyone found a way of getting in contact with iFollow apart from an email address? bought a match pass for today, its gone through but they have put match round 1 on my account again (ie Lincoln - even though I'd already bought and watched it) not round 3 (today) - sent email but of course no response.

has anyone found a way of getting in contact with iFollow apart from an email address? bought a match pass for today, its gone through but they have put match round 1 on my account again (ie Lincoln - even though I'd already bought and watched it) not round 3 (today) - sent email but of course no response.
Paid for mine this morning but isnt showing the game and asks me to pay for it again

Paid for mine this morning but isnt showing the game and asks me to pay for it again
same thing - when i look in the payment history on the account it shows I have paid, but lists round 1 again (ie Lincoln away) not round 3. emailed the ifollow email address but no answer, and seemingly no other way of contacting. Club twitter said only email. ****ing useless.

Great level of support by EFL - more than 24 hours later and they send a standard automated response.

I have been a member of Ifollow for a number of years paying £4.49 a month.

In previous seasons that enabled me to listen to most, if not all of the matches live and watch the whole match from the following day onwards.

It appears that this service of viewing the whole game afterwards is not available under the new system? Is that correct?

I am also unable to review the whole match I've actually paid £10 for the live coverage!

The only service I can get is the extended highlights which is only 10 or so minutes instead of the 90!

Am I doing something wrong or is the revised Ifollow service of £4.49/month a poor substitute for the previous version?
Any help would be appreciated

In previous seasons that enabled me to listen to most, if not all of the matches live and watch the whole match from the following day onwards.

It appears that this service of viewing the whole game afterwards is not available under the new system? Is that correct?

I am also unable to review the whole match I've actually paid £10 for the live coverage!

The only service I can get is the extended highlights which is only 10 or so minutes instead of the 90!

Am I doing something wrong or is the revised Ifollow service of £4.49/month a poor substitute for the previous version?
I’m an overseas subscriber and I can see the whole match replay of the accy match. It’s is under Replays rather than Latest Videos. (That’s on the app - haven’t had a look on the computer)

I am having the same problem. Only getting the extended highlights. No manager or player interviews, and no Preview show. No re-run of match. I have sent umpteen emails but just get the automated reply,although on one occasion I did get a reply which stated that they were sorrow but that this was an unusual instance. Really is a joke.

The same happened to me. I've emailed them.

I am having the same problem. Only getting the extended highlights. No manager or player interviews, and no Preview show. No re-run of match. I have sent umpteen emails but just get the automated reply,although on one occasion I did get a reply which stated that they were sorrow but that this was an unusual instance. Really is a joke.
There is a way of getting the full match its on a previous post on this thread I think. They have moved it but its still there

re whole match replay - go to Results page under Matches, find the match then click on the "Watch On iFollow" link, there is the option of full match, extended highlights, or highlights there for me.
Here it is I havent tried it myself but thanks Gav

Ditto - am glad it was not just me as was starting to think going mad - and it cost me £20 to watch the game

I have no idea how people are struggling to use iFollow and subsequently end up paying twice for the same game. I have been using iFollow for 3 years now and never had to pay twice. Maybe the club should provide a training manual.

Back
Top Bottom