ifollow not working

I’m unable to log on but my son who bought the full package at start of the season is watching it

Yeah, no commentary on IFollow.
Tbh, you’re not missing much. I’m watching on tv, they are all over us….. 😡

So I just got in, and was planning on watching the second half (for some reason).
But when I go into iFollow, logging in is fine, but the 'Watch Live Now', and even the 'Listen Live Now' links don't do anything. Tried multiple browsers.

Anyone got through to them and/or found a workaround?

So I just got in, and was planning on watching the second half (for some reason).
But when I go into iFollow, logging in is fine, but the 'Watch Live Now', and even the 'Listen Live Now' links don't do anything. Tried multiple browsers.

same here mate, I cant find the help area.

Wouldnt you think through courtesy of 600+ people and another 1200 who didnt complain they would at least test all the lines manually and not just switch the shebang on and hope for the best. One person answering calls - it's weekend! - can only imagine. I think ifollow should offer everyone affected a free ticket, scarf, hotdog, meat alternative, something! Just to show they arent either insolvent and going to go bust or just s**t

Meanwhile the 5 fold is up apart from us. COYY
What you have to do is move the mouse quickly around the 0 in the correct score page, and murmer "score score score COYY score" gradually louder until the zero turns into a 1. Then repeat. Works every time. Like wearing yellow pants

My heads hurting from the constant chanting :-(. Im making noise than the 4k there :-(

Yes, I noticed this the first season that ifollow was released but the app uses what seems like a completely different backend to the website (this has another big impact but I would rather this not be patched 😁) so if you are on an Android smart TV or fire stick side load the ifollow app and that worked flawlessly.

Going to have the same problem again tonight.

I think someone has been tinkering on the OUFC site, videos are no longer double click to play but this has
come at the cost of not being able to watch or listen to live games, its the same for replays, all the other
videos work.

Sent a couple of messages to ifollow and despite the 1st response saying the problem has been
identified and corrected, to which i replied " oh no it hasnt ", i recieved this yesterday evening.

Thank you for contacting iFollow Support.

There is currently an issue affecting access via the club's website. For now please use the iFollow app (mobile/tablet) where possible until the issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Nada
iFollow Support

Back
Top Bottom