iFollow for 2020-21Season

there won't be anything on their site, you will just have to email in to the black hole email address and hope that someone at some stage responds (currently on 9 days with no response after issue with Accrington stream). The club will help no more than saying email that address, same with the EFL. Endeavor, the media company running iFollow seem to be unable to cope.

there won't be anything on their site, you will just have to email in to the black hole email address and hope that someone at some stage responds (currently on 9 days with no response after issue with Accrington stream). The club will help no more than saying email that address, same with the EFL. Endeavor, the media company running iFollow seem to be unable to cope.
I emailed this morning and got a reply this afternoon saying a refund would be made to my account in next 2-3 days. I must admit that although frustrating with lack of a human to talk to, they do seem to eventually get round to responding. I have had two issues with Ifollow this season and both times via live chat ahead of a game and with this email I did get an eventual resolution.

I emailed this morning and got a reply this afternoon saying a refund would be made to my account in next 2-3 days. I must admit that although frustrating with lack of a human to talk to, they do seem to eventually get round to responding. I have had two issues with Ifollow this season and both times via live chat ahead of a game and with this email I did get an eventual resolution.
Then this is worse, they are just picking and choosing which to ignore.

While I am waiting for a response from iFollow customer support I have been looking into the provider Endeavour. Endeavour Streaming (https://www.endeavorstreaming.com/our-work) are (surprisingly) actually not some 2 bit operation the EFL have found - they run the streaming services for NBA, NFL and UFC amongst others - I suppose it is all down to contract agreements, and how much they are paid relative to the others, but how have the EFL got such poor service in comparison.

Then this is worse, they are just picking and choosing which to ignore.
I received a similar email and refund today. Looks like they got to OUFC fans today. No doubt this is a platform issue rather than OUFC issue.

Running iFollow on my iPhone and it keeps cutting out. Restarts when I go back to the app.

Worked flawlessly for me on Chrome as it has all season and the odd times I have used it before.

If you want to use the £10 video option, do you also have to pay the annual subscription fee (£45)?

Following the club’s guidelines for the rearranges match against Crewe it say ST Hol elders and fans with the promo code can use the same code, but ifollow come back and say it’s an invalid code, can anyone help please? Thanks in advance

Following the club’s guidelines for the rearranges match against Crewe it say ST Hol elders and fans with the promo code can use the same code, but ifollow come back and say it’s an invalid code, can anyone help please? Thanks in advance

I have same problem. Thought it was me...

Haven’t received a response yet (didn’t want refund only guarantee access to re-scheduled match).
Telling me on ifollow I already have access to Crewe match next Tuesday. Good good.

Haven’t received a response yet (didn’t want refund only guarantee access to re-scheduled match).
Telling me on ifollow I already have access to Crewe match next Tuesday. Good good.
We have a voucher which when applied says it’s invalid yet the club say the voucher is the same for the original game

Reading some of the comments it looks like we will have to pay for it irrespective if you have a voucher or not

Bazzer, son of Kip. I thought you were Mr Positivo.

Back
Top Bottom