Does this thing iFollow work?

Grumpy Git

Always seeing reports on here that iFollow has dropped, lost sound, lost picture etc.
is it worth the money?

The quality is better than in the beginning, but still not 100%. Only one camera for live matches and irritant replays at the wrong moment.
But if you're an exile abroad it's all we have. Costs 140 quid.
Good thing: Radio Oxford commentary.

The quality is better than in the beginning, but still not 100%. Only one camera for live matches and irritant replays at the wrong moment.
Agreed - better than it was. Except when we play Accrington away and the camera man falls asleep so you get a close up of part of the pitch and miss our goal.

That stops for 2-3 mins at half time for iFollow adverts AND then stops fully at FT, so no post match.

Its a 7/10 thing although it has improved a lot over time.
Can be a bit glitchy when the work experience bod forgets to press the right button and the timing of replays is awful - normally they`ll replay the first move of a sustained attack over the live action!

Even though it is quite expensive considering you only get one team's games it is worth it in my opinion as the streams are quite consistent apart from the annoying replays as others have said. The radio Oxford commentary is what sells it for me as it adds a lot of life to the streams.

Got in ok last season, I’m getting a red bar across with “conflict” on it.
Any ideas what to do?

It seems like the weekly Preview Show has been scrapped this season. While it was a bit amateurish and rough around the edges I always quite enjoyed seeing Chris and Martin each week. There was something distinctly OUFC about it with those two old duffers at the helm. With most interview content now also appearing for free in some form on YouTube the standard ifollow subscription is giving us less this year than in the past - not a particularly good look

Back
Top Bottom