FA Cup I was thinking…

Oldman159

I watched the last two of my ‘b’ team games from my sickbed and realised that for 75% of the time Spurs were crap….

So I got to thinking….

Ok, how about this scenario? FACup - Oxford go through on pens despite their crap goalie and Artetta playing his Top team.
Artetta then rests his top men for the spurs prem game to save embarrasment , plays a 3rd XI of Gooners and wins easily at the lane.
In the meantime Spurs sneak past Pompey after pens (ugo rested for these games so it was 0-0)
Oxford draw Spurs away in the cup, Conte plays all his top men and the yellows knock em out at the lane….
Spurs go on to win the league and Oxford get relegated to L2 after being knocked out of the cup by the lowest ranked side left in the comp.
Firoz kindly donates the stadium to OUFC in a spirit of community togetherness and as a tax break, and the Albanian national team begins training there. (They are probably already on site in the holiday inn anyway)

Odds?

Just a thought to brighten up my bed ridden day.

🤣

Thank you all for your advice…Tried ringing 111…after 473 questions, the nice sounding person of indeterminate gender recommended some blood letting.

I’m afraid I told him I had already suffered enough from leeches as ‘fear -Oh - Ka’ still appear to have their jaws clamped around my beloved football club…

I’ll get my hat..

Back
Top Bottom