Was that a chance for a while?

Was that our shot at promotion for a while?

• Yes - Will take a while to get over this

Votes: 63 66.3%
  • No - Our chance will come soon

Votes: 32 33.7%

• Total voters
That would be an unmitigated disaster, and turn a fans favourite in Mous into an anti hero when he gets sacked. We need stability and it won't come putting two inexperienced people in charge. Throw Faz into the mix, and we would go down. Have you not forgotten the disaster that was the Faz/Allen combination before KR came in?

It will be a new squad, again, that needs experience to gel it. It's the cheap option, but I cannot see even tiger going for that. If KR does leave it will be because the board are not showing KR they are backing him.
I really dont think theres any need to worry, I have an optimistic feeling that, despite the current climate, Robinson will get the reassurances hes after. Personally I would be happier for Robinson to carry on building on his great work but, as nothing should surprise us with football and he did walk, I think Nigel Clough would be a great appointment If the board could afford to tempt him. Would he want to come to a job that Robinson walked away from though?

I really dont think theres any need to worry, I have an optimistic feeling that, despite the current climate, Robinson will get the reassurances hes after. Personally I would be happier for Robinson to carry on building on his great work but, as nothing should surprise us with football and he did walk, I think Nigel Clough would be a great appointment If the board could afford to tempt him. Would he want to come to a job that Robinson walked away from though?
Clough for Birmingham surely?

Did Liverpool actually appoint a permanent replacement for Critchley as their U23 coach?

They did recently, Barry Lewtas who was their U18s manager. They have a habit of just promoting up coaches when one leaves.

Karl would not want to go to Birmingham. If he doesn't trust our foreign owners to back him, and he struggled with the non-owner at Charlton, Birmingham is the absolute last place he'd want to go. Do any reading about the goings on at that club and you'll see it's a nightmare scenario that no manager would be able to turn around on their own

Just a thought.....we're being made to wear masks in shops on the 24th, so if that's the case, why not allow us to watch the games? If the masks are NOT safe enough.....don't make us f*****g wear them, then! I agree wearing masks in shops is right, by the way.

Just a thought.....we're being made to wear masks in shops on the 24th, so if that's the case, why not allow us to watch the games? If the masks are NOT safe enough.....don't make us f*****g wear them, then! I agree wearing masks in shops is right, by the way.

The season won`t have started would be a good reason..........................................................

• Haha
Reactions: m

Wearing masks is just about reducing the risks of spreading the virus, same as not having big gatherings.

I do we had a great young squad with some hugely talented players leading up to Monday nights game, I cant help but think half wont be here next season and getting players in of that same quality will be very difficult. You also have to get them to gel together and play as a team. Browne will not sign permanent now, brannagan is better than league 1, Dickie is championship quality, taylor proved again he deserves a chance in the championship after finishing our top scorer he wont sign for us. Had we of won most of if not all of the above probably would have given it a go with us in the championship!!!
Players have nobody but themselves to blame for Monday night I liked the way Wycombe just go gun ho and atleast go for it once in a lifetime opportunity possibly why not take it something we didnt do.

I do we had a great young squad with some hugely talented players leading up to Monday nights game, I cant help but think half wont be here next season and getting players in of that same quality will be very difficult. You also have to get them to gel together and play as a team. Browne will not sign permanent now, brannagan is better than league 1, Dickie is championship quality, taylor proved again he deserves a chance in the championship after finishing our top scorer he wont sign for us. Had we of won most of if not all of the above probably would have given it a go with us in the championship!!!
Players have nobody but themselves to blame for Monday night I liked the way Wycombe just go gun ho and atleast go for it once in a lifetime opportunity possibly why not take it something we didnt do.

The good old Americanised Blame culture that sadly found it's way here.....We never Won a game of football nothing more nothing less

I wont embarrass certain players by pointing out some facts but those on here who felt they couldn't be arsed or did not have the heart, bottled it etc are wrong very very wrong.

Taylor had a shot in the Championship and didn’t make it with Bristol City. He’s 30 now so I can’t see any Championship clubs taking a punt on him. He’s not an upcoming youngster who’s only going to get better.

If he doesn’t resign for us it will be for a L1 club guaranteed to challenge for promotion who can offer more money, such as a Portsmouth.

We need to keep Taylor and bring in another proven striker as Robinson doesn’t appear to trust Dan Agyei and Mackie’s long past it.

Taylor had a shot in the Championship and didn’t make it with Bristol City. He’s 30 now so I can’t see any Championship clubs taking a punt on him. He’s not an upcoming youngster who’s only going to get better.

If he doesn’t resign for us it will be for a L1 club guaranteed to challenge for promotion who can offer more money, such as a Portsmouth.

We need to keep Taylor and bring in another proven striker as Robinson doesn’t appear to trust Dan Agyei and Mackie’s long past it.
Wycombe perhaps????

Wearing masks is just about reducing the risks of spreading the virus, same as not having big gatherings.
Thing is.....two weeks ago, half a million went to Bournemouth. Why weren't they turned away? They didn't all have masks

Thing is.....two weeks ago, half a million went to Bournemouth. Why weren't they turned away? They didn't all have masks

Probably difficult to manage, and doesn’t make it right or safe. I also guess it’s more in the open spread over a few miles too, but get your drift.

I remember the London Road singing that song as we hammered Stockport County 5 - 0. It was our last match in what is now the Championship. 21 years later...
Was Chris White playing for us? I know he came into the Standard after matches.

Back
Top Bottom