Was that a chance for a while?

Was that our shot at promotion for a while?

• Yes - Will take a while to get over this

Votes: 63 66.3%
  • No - Our chance will come soon

Votes: 32 33.7%

• Total voters
The answer to the poll is, "Who bloody knows?". My team, the might yellows, could have 3 years of great success and win the champions league or struggle after this season's "failure" and end up back in the conference. Anything in between those extremes could also happen.

I have eternal hope for the former scenario but know that you can't predict a football season. That's why I love this game and will stand by OUFC whatever happens. Win, lose or draw, I'll be there. COYY.

The answer to the poll is, "Who bloody knows?". My team, the might yellows, could have 3 years of great success and win the champions league or struggle after this season's "failure" and end up back in the conference. Anything in between those extremes could also happen.

I have eternal hope for the former scenario but know that you can't predict a football season. That's why I love this game and will stand by OUFC whatever happens. Win, lose or draw, I'll be there. COYY.

If we do that then we'll have to win either the EFL or FA Cup next season and the Europa League the following season to be in with a chance to win the Champions League in 3 years' time. I'd take that.

If we do that then we'll have to win either the EFL or FA Cup next season and the Europa League the following season to be in with a chance to win the Champions League in 3 years' time. I'd take that.
Anything's possible. I hope so too and it was the point I was trying to get across - but who knows? I'll carry on getting stupidly excited every season and hope we get some success.

So in theory we could do both extreme suggestions at the same time, win the cups whilst dropping divisions...

Back
Top Bottom