Matches was Wayne Rooney's Derby away

Unfortunately so, the other options would be Sheff W v Portsmouth or Ipswich v Bolton, but the Rooney factor is likely to be the clincher.
If it is, expect copious comments of 'too big for League 1' etc.

You'd expect it to be a full house though, first game under new owners, assuming it goes through.
Sky have announced their games, no League 1 fixtures.

As per my post 4 up.

ROONEY has resigned!

He says the club needs someone with "fresh energy" has Wagatha work him out!?

Discussion here: https://yellowsforum.co.uk/threads/derby-in-trouble.3474/page-22#post-551751

Last edited:
Does anyone know when tickets will be going on sale?

Got my train tickets - £4.30 return. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
They've just put their season tickets on sale this morning. Obviously been delayed by takeover and then to do with getting all the relevant safety certificates etc. updated and granted in the new company name.

So would assume individual match tickets will start to follow and that will allow our away allocation to be granted.

They've just put their season tickets on sale this morning. Obviously been delayed by takeover and then to do with getting all the relevant safety certificates etc. updated and granted in the new company name.

So would assume individual match tickets will start to follow and that will allow our away allocation to be granted.

Yep, I looked at their ticket site yesterday and there was nothing showing for obvious reasons.

Very likely to be a sell out IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom