HMRC?

warksox

They haven't lost the arbitration, they have agreed to cease it/halt it & have reached settlements on what they 'owe'. However, fans would know more if they actually told supporters what the current state of play is - albeit Tiger did confirm that in his meeting of 29/12 with OXVOX.

The club may not be in a position to say much more on the arbitration issue, even if we want them to.
Confidentiality in English arbitration law generally prevents disclosure, by either party, of details of the proceedings or the settlement.

SwissYellow

The club responds to a cock out but not to a cock up. Most fans actually give a s**t ton more about the HMRC problem and the continual ignorning of the problem is insulting, worrying and downright stupid.

I'm glad the Ox Mail decided to go front page on it today. Damn board needs a rocket up thier arses.

uptheus

What are you wittering on about? Belief?

He had to demonstrate he had money to the EFL (Lenagan and Harvey et al). No one can force him to spend it, although spending money on transfers - well he seems like he can get his hands on that money.

Yes we will bring some players in.

What's not to believe?

The club continually have misled and told porkies................I'm currently the fiercest critic of that.
Less of the wittering!!

Your seemly belief in Tiger, unless I’m reading your comments incorrectly.

What’s not to believe, well virtually everything Tiger says I guess.

Last edited:

uptheus

They haven't lost the arbitration, they have agreed to cease it/halt it & have reached settlements on what they 'owe'. However, fans would know more if they actually told supporters what the current state of play is - albeit Tiger did confirm that in his meeting of 29/12 with OXVOX.

Another mess which was driven by ego's from people who were at the club before Tiger. Makes the little fans forum frenzy and anti Firoz guff that was spouted and pushed into the fanbase, even more embarrassing.
And where is Darryl position with these costs? I take it the monies owed to him through transfer fees were reduced?

uptheus

Why would they be?
Darryl kicked the whole service issue off against Kassam, so I believe these costs should have been considered/agreed in the (future) payments made to Darryl. e.g. Darryl should take some or all of this pain financially.

Top Bottom