Chairman tiger on HMRC -OM report

What did Nathan say? totally missed this!

After the Stanley game, and depends on your interpretation.

I took it as calm yourselves with venting your frustrations and online, another interpretation was maybe he meant about the abuse Mixter took..
But as he never mentioned Mixter directly I take it calm it towards Tiger etc..

Last edited:
I hope they have not been censored by the club...
I have no reason to believe that is the case, but if that were to happen, any pretence of being an independent supporters' trust would be gone. In the current situation, any attempt at censorship by the club should be met with a firm rejection.

I am not going to go over the past year except to say that some things have been done well but financially on certain important things and communication as well as first team need drastic improvement.
I see the next year and maybe even the next 6 months as possibly the most important in our clubs history. The summer transfer window has to be a lot better no matter what league we are in. More important as I see it is the ground situation and this is why Thohir and Gieke are here. I think they see in Thohir’s case it’s investment and things around a new stadium possibly with Indonesssian cultural centre allied similar to Dc United stadium in Washington and Gieke’s case it is investment/construction. I am guessing by the time Indonesian elections are over we will be a lot closer to knowing the preferred site. If it progresses I think we will see more of them and if not they will disappear. They gain as do Oufc but if things don’t progress league 1 is as good as it will be.

Last edited:
I am not going to go over the past year except to say that some things have been done well but financially on certain important things and communication as well as first team need drastic improvement.
I see the next year and maybe even the next 6 months as possibly the most important in our clubs history. The summer transfer window has to be a lot better no matter what league we are in. More important as I see it is the ground situation and this is why Thohir and Gieke are here. I think they see in Thohir’s case it’s investment and things around a new stadium possibly with Indonesssian cultural centre allied similar to Dc United stadium in Washington and Gieke’s case it is investment/construction. I am guessing by the time Indonesian elections are over we will be a lot closer to knowing the preferred site. If it progresses I think we will see more of them and if not they may well disappear. They gain as do Oufc but if things don’t progress league 1 is as good as it will be.

If there’s no stadium/land deal to be done you won’t see them for dust. Absolutely no other reason for them to be here.

If there’s no stadium/land deal to be done you won’t see them for dust. Absolutely no other reason for them to be here.
This is, in my opinion, absolutely correct.
OUFC as a stand alone enterprise is worth nothing, as a vehicle to negotiate a land deal and as a name firmly connected and, of necessity, Oxford based, it has huge value.

Back
Top Bottom