HMRC?

Indeed. Bottom line is the WUP was issued by the court. HMRC subsequently confirmed that they had received payment and no further action was taken. It’s as simple as that; there really is no need for all this twisting to suggest that the petition was wrongly issued.

The fact that people, one of whom is clearly close to the club, are trying to downplay the significance of the WUPs rings alarm bells to me.
Who is the person out of interest.

Is there anything to gain from the bickering about the number of WUPs? As soon as the ‘explainable’ first was added to, we had and continue to have a right to be very alarmed.

Indeed. Bottom line is the WUP was issued by the court. HMRC subsequently confirmed that they had received payment and no further action was taken. It’s as simple as that; there really is no need for all this twisting to suggest that the petition was wrongly issued.

The fact that people, one of whom is clearly close to the club, are trying to downplay the significance of the WUPs rings alarm bells to me.

For someone who insists on full and honest disclosure, maybe you could say who you feel is clearly close to the club?

I might have missed it, but did you ever say who it is that is "clearly close to the club" and why their involvement would ring alarm bells?

As it was myself and @Banbury2018 challenging your views, I assume you were referring to one of us. It would be helpful if you could explain your comments or withdraw the accusation.

I suspect however that you won't respond!

I might have missed it, but did you ever say who it is that is "clearly close to the club" and why their involvement would ring alarm bells?

As it was myself and @Banbury2018 challenging your views, I assume you were referring to one of us. It would be helpful if you could explain your comments or withdraw the accusation.

I'm not withdrawing anything. I have an opinion, as do others, and we can all make up our own minds.

I'm not withdrawing anything. I have an opinion, as do others, and we can all make up our own minds.
Who are these "others" and what opinions do they share? Come on Myles, you are better than hiding behind some weak accusation without being able to back it up.

Who is close to the club? What is their link? And why are they trying to downplay WUP's?

I'm sure this isn't too hard to evidence?

Come on Myles, you are better than hiding behind some weak accusation without being able to back it up.
When you've made repeated attempts to downplay anything I've posted on this forum over the years by claiming precisely this, the irony of this statement is magnificent.

Anyway, I'm not interested in engaging in personal squabbles. The current state of our club, as shown both by documentary and anecdotal evidence, is absolutely perilous. If people want to be all Comical Ali about it, that's down to them; I'm just glad plenty others are realising the reality of the situation.

When you've made repeated attempts to downplay anything I've posted on this forum over the years by claiming precisely this, the irony of this statement is magnificent.

Anyway, I'm not interested in engaging in personal squabbles. The current state of our club, as shown both by documentary and anecdotal evidence, is absolutely perilous. If people want to be all Comical Ali about it, that's down to them; I'm just glad plenty others are realising the reality of the situation.

Very disappointed. I thought you had more about you Myles!

What documentary evidence is there to show that the current state of our club is absolutely perilous? It might not be as rosy as anyone would like, but at imminent risk of danger or ruin?! Because you and others are very good at putting out dramatic statements without being able to back them up.

In the same way that you state that someone close to the club (me) is down playing the WUP's, without anything to support any link I have with the club.

Or, the club is censoring information on here or through the local media. Any evidence? How about the lawn mowers being repossessed? Anything? Players not getting paid? Hotel bills outstanding? Cold showers at the training ground? Disharmony amongst the players? Shawn Derry beating up the entire squad?!

Because unfortunately, sooner or later some might actually like to see something that backs up these claims rather than having the same little group crying wolf over and over again.

Myles vs Scotchegg is an alternative name for the unstoppable object meets the irresistible force paradox.

Was the accusation issued or filed though?

Very disappointed. I thought you had more about you Myles!

What documentary evidence is there to show that the current state of our club is absolutely perilous? It might not be as rosy as anyone would like, but at imminent risk of danger or ruin?! Because you and others are very good at putting out dramatic statements without being able to back them up.

In the same way that you state that someone close to the club (me) is down playing the WUP's, without anything to support any link I have with the club.

Or, the club is censoring information on here or through the local media. Any evidence? How about the lawn mowers being repossessed? Anything? Players not getting paid? Hotel bills outstanding? Cold showers at the training ground? Disharmony amongst the players? Shawn Derry beating up the entire squad?!

Because unfortunately, sooner or later some might actually like to see something that backs up these claims rather than having the same little group crying wolf over and over again.

Four winding up orders in 12 months "not as rosy as anyone would like"!!!

Let's try and be optimistic did Tiger say to his fellow directors/investors that he would finance the Club until they are able to fully be onboard. Then Tiger genuinely underestimated how much money was required. Some parts of the club are it seems being run pretty well.

Let's try and be optimistic did Tiger say to his fellow directors/investors that he would finance the Club until they are able to fully be onboard. Then Tiger genuinely underestimated how much money was required. Some parts of the club are it seems being run pretty well.

The thing is, why wouldn’t these other directors/investors help out financially now rather than damage the brand/club?

I take it that we have paid the HMRC bill and Kassam?

Back
Top Bottom